10

Sorry the chapter is so short 

Taehyung was falling asleep, his eyes struggling to keep open, Jungkook noticed this a few minutes before, he passes a note to Taehyung saying to take it easy and he can show him the notes later.

Taehyung slowly gives in and does exactly what Yoongi across the room is doing, sleeping. Jungkook pays more attention to the lesson than he ever has in his whole school life. He makes his notes clear and to the point hoping it will be easy to Taehyung to understand. Or not, teaching Taehyung will give him more of an excuse to talk to him.

What are you doing?, Jungkook questions himself as the bell rings singling lunch. He grips onto the sides of his spiral notebook.

"Jungkook" Namjoon says from the other side of the room, waving him over.

"I'll be there" Jungkook says and Namjoon puts his hands on both of Yoongi's shoulders helping him stand up straight after his long nap. Namjoon takes him out of the class room, messing up his hair in the process.

Jungkook taps on Taehyung's hand repeatedly not being able to wake him. he accidentally slams his hand down on the desk from being angry at himself for not being able to wake up Taehyung, but the vibrations of the desk under Taehyung gets him to wake up. He opens his eyes and looks shocked around the classroom worried he slept all day. Jungkook pushes his notebook in front of the shocked Taehyung, Taehyung looks at it then looks towards Jungkook.

"Its lunch, you can study my notes" Jungkook says and all Taehyung got was "lunch and study" through his unadjusted sleepy phase, but he could put together what was happening.

"I'll stay here to catch up, go to lunch without me" Taehyung says loud and clearly, Jungkook taken aback from shock that Taehyung didn't speak in a whisper.

He can't complain or convince Taehyung to go to lunch because Taehyung is already too busy in looking over the notes and coping them on his own paper.

With a sigh Jungkook makes his way slowly to the cafeteria, counting every step he could as he looks at his feet as he walks.

"Theres our man!" Namjoon says loudly, Jungkook looks up and joins him and the half awake Yoongi.

"I haven't seen this one awake in days" Jungkook says with a small smile while looking at Yoongi

"Its because you are nice and let me sleep, but he doesn't"

"talking about me, while I'm still here?" Namjoon says with fake sadness before smiling all over again.

"Taehyung seems nice", Namjoon states

Don't talk about him, Jungkook thinks.

"He is, he's great"

"We should all hang out"

No that would give him anxiety, I don't want him hiding who he is and I know he would have trouble pretending he could hear perfectly fine when in reality he can't hear anything. You'd try talking to him and wouldn't hear an answer, because he wouldn't have heard you in the first place. Jungkook's mind speaking everything he can't say out loud.

"Yeah that would be great, we all should" Jungkook lies with a fake smile on his face

"look at her" Namjoon says with amazement looking at a girl with died blonde long hair.

Not interested, Jungkook thinks.

"I'm going to buy something to drink, what something?" Yoongi asks standing up

"no I'm fine, thanks" Jungkook says

"you can't tell me you're not interested in her"

"She's not my style" Jungkook bluntly says

"then who is? You never seem to be interested in anyone"

My style, someone with short dark hair, brown eyes, shy, but not shy, outspoken, laughs loudly, smiles brightly when really happy. Someone I could walk with, someone I could share earphones with. Someone who looks cute when they do whatever they can to put their attention to something. Jungkook gets lost in all his thoughts.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon tries to catch Jungkook's attention but he is too busy smiling into space, his thoughts taking over his mind.