Q&A

THANK YOU ALL FOR 10K READS. HERES A Q&A WITH THE CHARACTERS (AND ME, IM HERE, BUT YOU CAN IGNORE ME IF YOU WANT I'll be in italics) I might've changed a bit of the wording of some questions (Sorry..I feel bad now)

Q: Is Tao going to fall in love?

Me: Hmmmm is he.... Will he...Hmm... No?

Q: Author-nim do you realize how amazing you are?

Me: Ahhhh thank you, this made me really happy, I never thought I was amazing but now I feel like I am 😊

Q: How do you know all about not being able to hear? Do you know a deaf person or something?

Me: personally I do not know any deaf individuals. But I have met a deaf actor who walked around with an interpreter (Sean Berdy). I've learned about deaf individuals on some small occasions, examples of those moments: When I was in kindergarten they thought us the ASL alphabet and how to sign 'hello my name is___'. Then in 2011 I watched the TV show called 'Switched at birth'(I haven't seen it in years, I think it went down hill plot wise to be completely honest but thats my opinion) and I learned some things from there like about the lights, also my grandma knows some sign language and taught me some. The rest like caption glasses I learned from doing some small research-on my own free time not for a class or anything-.

Q: How did you get this idea? I mean, being deaf and trying to deal with it while falling in love at the same time?

Me: Well to be honest I don't know exactly how I got the idea as a whole, but (get ready for a small story time) there was this guy in one of my classes last semester and he'd from time to time ask me for a piece of gum or pencil or something-he is one of those kids.. He's older than me though so maybe not a kid..Im a kid?-. Most of the time it'd be when everyone is very loud or class has started so instead of actually saying it out loud he'd mouth it/whisper and then after id take out the piece of gum for him. One of the times he told me "wow you're good at lipreading" and by the second time he asked me if I knew anyone that was deaf because he was surprised I could understand him. In that moment I got an idea of writing a deaf character. The falling in love part just kind of happened as I started writing and planing out the characters but over all I don't think that originally was my plan, kind of like the characters wrote themselves but they didn't. It was me.

Q: Are the ages of Bangton all the same in this book?

Me: I actually really like this question, Jin is still the oldest in this he's about 22,Jimin who was honestly only in this for a chapter, -I swear i'll bring him back- is 21. Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok are the same. To give them an age about 18. Yoongi however is older at 19, but is still in the same grade level as them due to starting school later, I should've prob stated it sooner, sorry my fault oops.

Q: Tao, are you going to fall in love with Tae? Because if you are m8 we gonna have a problem

Tao: Love is love, whats the problem with love?

Q: Taehyung do you think you will fall deeply in love with Jungkook or Tao?

Taehyung: I never thought of falling in love with Tao... But I believe that you never truly know who you will fall deeply in love with, but in this moment I'm in love with Jungkook even though he can be annoying at times.

Q: Jimin how do you like working with Jin?

Jimin: I thought you forgot about me

Me: What are you talking about

Jimin: You can't even look me in the eyes

Me: Jimin this question is important

Jimin: Im pretty sure you just made this up because you felt bad about leaving me out, maybe because I haven't been in this story since chapter what.. Six?

Me: How do you like working with Jin?

Jimin: Fine.. Working with Jin is pretty cool, he does his work, but to be honest even after he cleans the windows I have to go clean them again because he misses so many spots, maybe thats just because his friends distract him when he's working. By friends I mean that Taehyung kid that seems to always get him off guard.

Q: Taehyung's mom, do you like Tao better to date your son or Jungkook cause he's trying his best to help little Tae Tae

Taehyung's mom: My son..Dating? I never thought about it, I've been so caught up in how he's adapting to being deaf. If he ended up dating someone... I want it to be someone who is caring, helpful, someone to guide Taehyung in the right direction, and someone who makes him happy. Whoever fits into that category will be the one I'd want him to be with. Oh and who's Tae Tae? My Taehyung? Thats a cute nickname I've never heard that before

Q: Taehyung's father,why are you so worried about Taehyung's grades? I know you will be as a parent but...Do you realize that it has greatly effected Tae because of your comments?

Taehyung's Father: I always expected greatly from Taehyung, he never was able to meet some of my expectations.I just wanted the best for him, for him to have perfect grades and work somewhere very nice, maybe a successful lawyer or something. I never thought about how the pressure would make him feel, but I am truly ashamed now and am amazed by how well he is adapting to his new life style, according to what his mom has told me at least.

Q: How much do you love Taehyung from a scale of 1-100

Yoongi: Olivia(me) why are you looking at me and asking this? Jungkook is over there

Me: Oh sorry that was a question for Jungkook oops umm, wait let me find which comment was for you.

Yoongi: are you sure there was one?

Me: Tons hold up

Yoongi: Well I'm going to go take a walk, call me back when you make up a question

Q: Jungkook how much do you love Taehyung on a scale of 1-100

Jungkook (crossing his legs and is smiling): How much do I love Taehyung, at first it was a solid 100 but over the past few days I've realized... I've realized (his smile fades) I love him more than that, I've been so protective and jealous, he means a lot to me definitely I love him a lot so i'll go with one thousand.

Q:Kookie,Your a real b-- to Namjoon he realized his wrongs and wanted to make them right, why won't you give him the chance to? And stop being mean to Yoongi!

Jungkook: Well Namjoon hurt Taehyung so I don't want him to get close to him again. Also correction I'm not mean to Yoongi, he is mean to me.

Q: Taehyung how much do you love Jungkook from a scale of 1-100

Taehyung: Can you remove him from the room he keeps staring at me, I'm getting nervous

Me: Yoongi please take Jungkook to the bathroom

Yoongi: on it

Jungkook: but I don't need to go

Yoongi: No but you need TO GO

Taehyung: Back to the question now that he's gone. On a scale of one to one hundred..My love would be..I think it would be about an 85

A/N: If you posted your question too late after this was published: Don't worry maybe I will do another Q&A soon (if you want) or maybe the question will get answered through the rest of this story. Thank you to everyone who submitted questions.