32

"You know I've been thinking, a lot lately, and all I want to do is run" Taehyung says out loud, he opens his eyes to look at himself in the mirror. 

"Wondering if I said that out loud or in my head" He questions watching his mouth move in his reflection but no sound. 

After eating pizza last night he told Jungkook he had to go home. Jungkook pouted and begged him to stay, Jungkook pushed back the sadness that was there before the pizza while Taehyung still thought about it in his mind over and over and decided he didn't want to burden Jungkook anymore. At least for the day. So he said that he really had to go check something, he used "deaf inspection" as an excuse stating that he doesn't remember if he left anything on and needs to check everything from the TV to the radio he doesn't even use that is actually unplugged but he didn't tell Jungkook that it was unplugged. 

Jungkook sighed and gave him a huge hug before letting him grab his bag and go. They live just across from each other but Jungkook was acting like he'd have to run ten miles to find Taehyung. 

Taehyung looks over at his back where the bruise from the basketball has already faded. 

"You got this, fighting!" Taehyung says putting his fist up but then instantly regretting it and cringing. 

He puts on his uniform blazer and then goes to the front door. He slips his black sock covered feet into his nice shoes. 

"If you don't want to have a translator you can get the school to get rid of him" He thinks, "but tao is so nice, I don't want him thinking it was him". He picks up his bag from besides the door and puts the strap over his head, placing the one strap on his shoulder. 

"Or you could stay home for just one day" He thinks looking at the tv thats turned off behind him. He sighs and opens the door realizing going would be way less boring than staying. 

He opens the door and gets scared not expecting Jungkook to be right there. 

"You scared me" He says 

"Obviously, you went wide eyed" Jungkook says imitating how wide Taehyung's eyes were. They get onto the same bus they always do but this time Jungkook puts his hand in Taehyung's backpack pocket and takes out the blue earphones. Jungkook learned from observation that almost everything that belongs to Taehyung and has a pocket have earphones inside. 

He untangles the earphones and puts one into each of Taehyung's ears, he puts the end of the cord into Taehyung's small pocket at the bottom of his blazer. One of the only pockets he doesn't keep earphones in because it would be too obvious when he's in class that he has earphones there and he didn't want people to judge him for having things he can't even use.  

Once in the school Taehyung avoids looking at Minki as he makes his way to his seat. Tao sees Jungkook and instantly smiles as he enters the room. Jungkook smiles back at his new friend. Math class begins and ends with the same equation, no one understanding how to solve it lead to the teacher having to repeat the same thing over and over. However Taehyung understood it by the second time and signed to Tao saying that he doesn't need to sign anymore repeated information. Tao nodded and clapped his hands together as he waited for the end of the lesson. 

"Minki please collect last nights assingments from everyone" The teacher says as he leaves the classroom and Taehyung just holds his paper up as if he doesn't care and he looks away from Minki as he takes the paper out of his hands. 

Taehyung then gets up, his desk makes a squeaking noise. He turns away and uses the back side door to leave the classroom. Jungkook is about to get up to follow him out but then Tao comes up to him, "he seems stressed maybe you should let him be, the whole lesson he looked done" Jungkook nods and then goes back into his seat. 

Half asleep Yoongi passes Namjoon who is fully asleep and snoring, Yoongi sneaks out of the classroom and catches up to Taehyung. He places his hand on his shoulder causing Taehyung to look at him. 

"Whats wrong?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung mumbles a "nothing" 

"Don't play this game with me Taehyung, I'm half asleep" 

Taehyung sighs and tells Yoongi about the situation that keeps playing over and over in his mind. 

"At first I was very sad and I cried but now it just has me thinking" Taehyung says, Yoongi rubs his eyes to make his vision clearer and help him wake up. 

"did you tell Jungkook about this?"

"Well not exactly" Taehyung admits 

"well I'm happy you told me, I'm here for you, and I know jungkook is too" Yoongi says, "and I will deal with Minki if you want me to" He whispers and Taehyung just laughs. 

"I'm not kidding" Yoongi says and Taehyung quickly stops his laugh. 

Meanwhile back in the classroom Tao's dream is coming true. 

"So about that movie when are you free?" Tao asks trying not to come off too far.

"How about Saturday? And we could invite some friends, like Taehyung, namjoon and Yoongi" Jungkook says and Tao's heart drops. 

'Maybe if we all become closer, Jungkook will start liking me and then we can go on a real date' Tao thinks 

"perfect, Saturday it is, oh and whats your number" Tao hands out his phone and Jungkook takes it and puts his number in it before handing his phone back to Tao, also known as the only person besides the teacher who can use their phones durning school hour.  

The rest of the day went on slowly, neither Taehyung or Yoongi spoke about what they talked about, no-one even notied that Yoongi went out of the room. Jungkook asked Taehyung if he was okay and Taehyung just smiled. Durning lunch Namjoon slipped on the wet floor and Jungkook helped him get to the nurses office. Jungkook stayed with Namjoon and missed some of history, restricting Tao from being able to talk to him at lunch. But instead Tao brought up the movie to Taehyung and Yoongi who both admitted they were free. No one even questioned when he said "Jungkook and I were talking" as if he was inviting everyone to their wedding or announcing they are going to move in together.