31

A/N: I know I said I wouldn't update for a while but I just took my AP Psychology exam and my next exam isn't until next week and I low-key needed an outlet to not be stressed. Good luck to anyone who has an exam coming up! and if you already took one, Im sure you did great!!

Taehyung's crying comes to a cease, as he feels Jungkook's heart beat against his ear. After a few minutes of silence they both break from the hug and Taehyung avoid's looking at Jungkook's face. 

Jungkook puts his hand under Taehyung's chin and lifts it up. Taehyung closes his eyes shut tight. Jungkook playfully takes his finger and tries lifting up Taehyung's eyelids, making Taehyung laugh, he puts his hands on Jungkook's. He moves them away from his face and opens his eyes. Both of the white in their eyes now a light shade of pink. 

"You cried?" Taehyung signs, Jungkook takes a deep breath. 

"You're perfect the way you are, I know this is exactly what the songs say but I mean it. If you ever see anyone saying words like that, tell me and... I will get Yoongi to fight them" Taehyung can't help but laugh. 

"Also I'm...I'm sorry, I focus more on being jealous than actually being there for you"  he adds and Taehyung just leans in and closes his eyes before kissing Jungkook passionately. Jungkook kisses back. 

Jungkook's phone rings, he tries to ignore it, the ringing stops just to start up again. Jungkook backs out of the kiss and feels like throwing his phone at the wall. He answers it without checking the caller id. 

"Hello" He says in a 'I'm trying to be nice, but I'm mad at you' tone of voice. 

"Hey, Jungkook whats up?" a oddly familiar voice asks 

Jungkook looks at the caller id then puts the phone back by his ear. 

"Oh hey Hoseok, nothing just with Taehyung" 

"Oh, Im sorry" Hoseok says holding back a uncomfortable laugh. 

"I just wanted to see how he was actually" he adds 

Jungkook faces away from Taehyung 

"well, everythings okay, something happened but I got it, yeah we are great, he's great, we are figuring things out" He rambles on "we actually have a date so I have to go" Jungkook lies and he hangs up. 

"How about I cook you dinner" Jungkook signs in broken sign language, 

"you can cook?" 

"I can try" 

Jungkook smiles before walking to the cabinet knowing well he has nothing there. He turns back to Jungkook. 

"Wait here" He says and he grabs his wallet and his jacket

"wait" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks at him

"You might want to wear sunglasses before someone asks you whats wrong or asks if you've done something illegal" Taehyung adds before pointing to Jungkook's eyes which haven't turned back to normal like Taehyung's have. 

"Thank you" Jungkook signs proudly due to it being one of the only words he really knows how to sign.  He grabs his glasses and rushes out the door leaving Taehyung to close it behind him. As he is rushing out of the apartment complex he is putting his sunglasses on and putting on his coat, dropping his Wallet into his pocket, he rushes to the supermarket and wonders what could be easy to make. 

He passes all the frozen microwave dishes and wonders if he should just buy those. But then he passes buy the pre made pizza's and gets inspired. 

"I will make pizza" he thinks and he rushes to grab all the ingredients he needs, the sauce, the cheese, the dough. He buys them then goes back to the apartment. He ignores Taehyung's questions on what he will make and he puts all the stuff on the counter. He notices Taehyung about to get up from the couch and he walks over so Taehyung can read his lips, 

"Its a secret" he says urging Taehyung to sit back down and watch TV.  He notices everything is dark and blinks a few times before realizing he never took his sunglasses off.   

Taehyung watched the whole thing, from Jungkook's confusion to his realization, and Taehyung can't help but giggle, Jungkook looks over and he quickly looks away before he gets caught. 

Jungkook puts out the dough and realizes he doesn't have a rolling pin. He looks around for alternatives and takes out a glass out of his cabinet. He gives it a questioning glance before using it as a rolling pin. He starts thinking that he's a professional Italian chef.

"One pizza for table one" He says before putting the sauce on the dough. 

"They, wanted to return the pizza back because I forgot the crust? Oh no" Jungkook says randomly realizing he forgot to pinch the edges of the dough. He fixes it and then sprinkles grated cheese on it acting like he's sprinkling fairy dust all over the place to grant everyone a wish. 

"Maybe someone will get me a job in Italy" 

"Can you add some more cheese?" Taehyung asks as he is sitting on a stool on the other side of the counter with his hand in a bag of chips. 

"You're supposed to be watching TV" Jungkook pouts 

"I like watching home made cooking shows instead, especially from new aspiring chefs who pretend they are working at a nice pizza place"Taehyung says and Jungkook smiles

"But when did you get those chips?" 

"When you were looking intensely at the pizza sauce in the jar I snuck behind you and took this" Taehyung says stuffing his mouth with a bunch of chips. 

"But then you won't-" Taehyung looks down 

"If I don't look at you I can't see what you are saying" Taehyung says before turning away and getting off of the stool.  

"Tap my shoulder once you've burned the pizza" He adds as he sits back on the couch and turns on the captions. 

"Im a top chef and he just gave my five star restaurant a one star review before he even got his meal...I hope google will let me delete his review" Jungkook sighs before putting his pizza in the oven where he spends the next twenty minutes watching the pizza through the clear oven window until he hears the timer go off. 

He takes out the pizza and cuts it with a knife because he doesn't have a pizza cutter. 

He puts a slice on the plate and stands behind Taehyung, he puts the plate in front of Taehyung. Taehyung jumps at first and then takes the plate. He takes a bite of it and Jungkook goes over the couch and sits next to him, looking at his side profile. 

Taehyung feels Jungkook looking at him and looks over. 

"How is it?" Jungkook asks, "out of five stars"

"Four" Taehyung says 

"What is keeping it from being a perfect five stars?"

"The chef staring at me for his review, but yet he's cute so four point 5 stars"

"I love you" Jungkook blurts out but Taehyung is looking away, he quickly covers his mouth. 

You have to wait, you want him to hear your voice and hear those words, stop wanting to blurt it out, he thinks to himself before getting up to go grab himself a slice.