36

When you're writing a vkook/taekook story but people are starting to ship Taegi because of it.. Oops... The past few chapters obviously have been focused on their friendship and I think that a few people are turning away from Vkook and towards Taegi..I see you.. 

Tao saw a chance and he took it, he isn't the type to scheme or do anything harmful to others. He is very caring he would do anything to help someone. But he longed for love. Not family love but love from a soulmate. It pained him but he did it. He saw a mop and put it into the water and splashed it all on the floor of the cafeteria. He moped the floor with a lot of water and then put the map back in the hallway. He wanted alone time with Jungkook but that didn't happen since after Namjoon's horrible fall Jungkook was the one who went with him. 

Tao sat there at the table wondering what he could've done differently. He even started feeling guilty, but he kept a smile as he asked everyone to the movies with him and Jungkook. Later that day after signing class yet again for Taehyung. He saw Taehyung and Yoongi leaving, he watched them waiting to see if Jungkook would show up. He saw the fight emerge but he didn't do anything, Maybe then Jungkook and I could be alone, he wanted to help but that thought kept him still. He saw Jae-hyun grab Taehyung's arm. He didn't do anything. When Yoongi hit Jae-hyun. Tao turned away, not wanting to be a bystander. He didn't even think twice. All he thought of was Jungkook.  

"So you mean, he messed up signing at one part?" Jungkook asks Taehyung as they are seated in their seats in between classes.

"Yeah look at him, he's lost" Taehyung mumbles as he looks over at Tao who is looking no one in particular at the front of the room. Durning the class Tao messed up some parts, he'd sign a word then realize it was the wrong one or in the wrong tense.

Jungkook taps Taehyung's shoulder so he will look back to him. 

"Real question, are you okay?" Jungkook asks and he scans Taehyung's face for his emotion. 

"Yeah I'm fine, but I'm worried Yoongi isn't" Taehyung looks over to Yoongi. 

Yoongi is writing down notes in his notebook, he's the most awake he's ever been while in class even though he's on almost no sleep except for the two hours that he had his nightmare. He's alert, ready for anything. Next to him an empty desk since Namjoon stayed home due to the injury from his fight with the water puddle. 

Jungkook knocks on Taehyung's desk to get his attention yet again,"I'm sorry I couldn't take you to school this morning"

"What?" Taehyung asks not grasping the whole sentence 

"This morning...I'm sorry I couldn't be with you"

"Oh its fine, Yoongi came with me" A sentence Taehyung should've held back

"What? What was Yoongi doing near there? His house isn't that close" Jungkook questions, his eyebrows moving towards each other, fully confused. Remembering clearly that they all went different ways and Yoongi said to be going home.

"Oh, he came over this morning" Taehyung says avoiding the exact time knowing well Jungkook is over reacting more than he should be. "I trusted you staying with Namjoon, trust me too" he adds, his voice clearer than its ever been almost exactly how his voice would sound when he could hear it. 

"But you guys have grown so close" Jungkook protests, surprising his anger and jealously. Taehyung moves in closer and puts his face closer to Jungkook's ear. 

"But..I'm closer to you" His hot breath touches Jungkook's neck and he nervously clears his throat, trying to hide how flustered he's getting, his face turns a slight shade of red. Without looking he touches Taehyung's chest trying to push him back into place at his desk. Taehyung gets the hint but notices what he's doing to Jungkook so he stays that close to him just for a few more seconds then goes back to his seat. 

He rips a piece of paper and grabs his pen and writes, then trust me more, indicating that if Jungkook doesn't he will do that again maybe even more. Jungkook takes the paper quickly before it could get lost or blown away by the slight wind coming from the slightly open window near them. 

Lunch comes around and Tao goes to the teachers office to eat instead of going to the cafeteria. He signed to Taehyung before the class ended that he won't be there for lunch anymore, Taehyung understood thats one of Tao's only free time, its his break, he never thought that his interpreter would be with him at lunch anyways, he just didn't mind because to him Tao was starting to be a friend. 

The three friends sit at their lunch table, Taehyung picking food items off of Jungkook's plate every few minutes, stealing some rice and chicken. Yoongi sits in front of them, feeling eyes from around the room watching him, looking at him, but in reality no one is even looking his way. 

"Y-you okay?" Taehyung asks Yoongi looks up at him for a second realizing Taehyung is looking at him. 

"Oh" he says out loud then he mouths the words 'are people looking' Jungkook doesn't even understand what Yoongi is mouthing but Taehyung the almost expert lip reader does. 

"At?" Taehyung asks 

"Me" Yoongi says and Taehyung shakes his head, "No one" 

Jungkook feels left out but remembers what Taehyung said earlier. 

You trust him, you trust him, Yoongi is your best friend he wouldn't do anything, you trust him, Jungkook thinks over and over again. 

"You trust him" Jungkook accidentally blurts out loud and he covers his mouth in shock.

"Improving I see" Yoongi teases him, he smiles at him, a genuine smile for the first time in a while. Jungkook can't help but smile back showing his teeth trying not to laugh.

When you notice your current profile picture is your bias and realize if people see it they will have the answer so you quickly change it three times in one day... I am Suga biased and in my defense no-one can guess my bias wrecker. Dedications through out the next few chapters are to those who I always see commenting and voting, Thank you so much ❤️❤️