14

[Italics= flashbacks]

"I don't think this is the right thing to do" Taehyung said pushing Mark out of his way

"come on, we are just sneaking into Rick's house"

"Ricky is sleeping lets just go" Taehyung said . 

"Come on, don't you miss him, he hasn't been around for days, lets surprise him"  Mark whined 

"Don't you miss us, we wanted to surprise you" Mark says, his eyes locked on Taehyung's but Taehyung isn't looking him in the eyes. 

"You guys really surprised me" Taehyung says, his voice trembling as he is trying to sound normal, but he doesn't know how normal sounds or if he is even close. 

"Jungkook this is my friend Mark" Taehyung says pointing to the guy in front of him, "Thats Ricky, and thats Hoseok" 

"Nice to meet you guys" Jungkook says smiling, Hoseok is the only one to smile back and say hello. 

"Remember the last time you saw us?" Hoseok asks standing next to mark, blocking the sun from Taehyung's face. 

"This school sucks" Ricky complained as he sprayed his desk, wiping it down with every single chemical the janitor gave him. 

"This is what you get for writing on your desk with permanent marker" Taehyung said as he made him self comfortable seated on top of his desk with his legs dangling off the side. 

"I didn't write anything bad" Ricky mumbled as he rubs the cloth as hard as he can on the desk to get off the stick figures and words of boredom. 

Hoseok and Mark walked into the classroom 

"Still vandalizing school property" Hoseok said 

"and my face" Mark pointed at the black sharpie line on his cheek, "last time I fall asleep while sitting next to you"  they just came back from the bathroom where Hoseok spent ten minutes trying to get the sharpie off of Mark's face. 

Taehyung laid with his back flat on two desks, his arms folded under his head. He looked up at the ceiling, smiling brightly as bright as the lights beaming down on him. 

"Taehyung can't you help me" Ricky asked, his voice reeked of laziness and desperation. 

"Nope" Taehyung said putting an emphasis on the 'p' 

That was the last day he spent with them, ten o'clock at night in a bright classroom as Ricky spent a good hour rubbing his artwork off his desk, Mark complaining about his new unwanted tattoo on his face that ended up coming off a few hours later. Taehyung was in his own world loving everything, he loved being there, he didn't care that it was ten at night, he didn't care that it was a Friday night and he was still at school. He was happy he was with his friends. Even if they did make him feel bad on some days. 

That last day was one of the best days of his life. Meaningless bickering between Mark and Ricky,which was highly amusing for Taehyung to listen to, running around in the hallways without a teacher yelling at them, playing soccer with a paper ball with Hoseok.  

"yeah I remember" Taehyung says . 

I remember it like it was yesterday, he thinks to himself.  

"Mark has been wearing those pants since that day" Hoseok jokes

"No, since like three days later" Mark seriously says.

Ricky starts to say something, but he isn't in Taehyung's point of view. Jungkook who's already close enough to Taehyung, puts his finger on Taehyung's bare forearm and puts pressure  as he writes an 'R'. Taehyung then turns his head to see Ricky, "How have you been?" Ricky asks and Taehyung smiles

"I've been..Okay" 

"Kook, you better be treating Taehyung good or we will find you" Ricky says looking over at Jungkook. He then puts his thumb up and traces it around his neck signaling that he will cut Jungkook's neck if he hurts Taehyung.

"Dont scare him like that! we aren't bad people" Hoseok reasures Jungkook,"he just likes to joke a lot like this, don't pay attention to him..I mean I don't" he adds.

Taehyung is talking to Mark so he isn't catching onto this conversation Ricky, Hoseok and Jungkook are having. 

"We should all go out to eat tonight" Ricky says as he plays with the zipper on his black hoodie. 

"we should all hang out at Taehyung's place" Mark says and Taehyung tenses up and without looking at Jungkook takes his hand as a pleading message to not let that happen. They'd see the lights, what if they went off what if they saw the sign language books that are currently sitting on the table in front of the couch. 

Taehyung's only three visitors all know he is deaf so he didn't find the need to hide those anymore.  Sign language is something he uses to get by, and having those books there could help him communicate with his friends or have them communicate with him. 

"My place is so messy right now" He lies his apartment  is very neat and clean like always its the complete opposite of a mess.

"We can hang out at my place" Jungkook speaks up 

"Jungkook's place it is" Ricky says as he takes the rest of Taehyung's uneaten ice cream cone.    

Taehynug and Jungkook get up from the bench. Jungkook hands Taehyung the rest of his ice cream and Taehyung says a quick "Thank you" before leading everyone to the apartment complex. Hoseok goes to stand next to Jungkook. 

"I can't believe you are letting him into your home" Hoseok says pointing to Ricky, who has his arms over Taehyung's shoulders. 

"A friend of Taehyung's is a friend of mine" Jungkook says

"I like you" Hoseok says with a smile, "I'm happy he found you to lean on" 

----------

A/N: It bothers me how when I write it won't let me indent at the beginning of a new paragraph, does anyone know how to fix wattpad so it works? Or  does it not bother you and I shouldn't bother trying to fix it?

I'll post a part 3(chapter 15)  to this friendship reunion soon