20

"You know what I found out" Jungkook signs and Taehyung signs back,  "what?" 

"You could be eligible for hearing aids" He signs then points to his lips because he doesn't know how to sign the rest "You just need to take some tests, think about it, you could hear perfectly and one day it left, it can't be gone forever, its there somewhere" 

"But what if it isn't there, what if its actually gone, no way its coming back" Taehyung says, 

"It wont be gone, it cant be" Jungkook says reassuringly, "We should get to gym class"

"Im not going" Taehyung says pointing to his turtle neck.

"Come on, show it off, show me off" Jungkook pouts and he pulls at the bottom of Taehyung's shirt. 

"No, Im spending gym in the nurses office" he removes Jungkook's hands from his shirt. 

"Are you guys coming?" Namjoon asks walking in, everyone else already out and ready to play basketball.

"Yeah once he decides to go" Jungkook says, Taehyung's blazer in his hand.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck anyways? Its so warm outside" Namjoon says but Taehyung can't hear him.  

"He hides secrets under there, do you see how much skin it covers, he must be full of secrets"  Jungkook turns Taehyung around so he's facing Namjoon. Taehyung's eyes go wide realizing Namjoon was there but not knowing when he got there. 

"I'm really cold and don't feel like going outside" Taehyung says randomly and Namjoon rolls his eyes, he walks over and puts his finger on the top of the turtleneck. Taehyung with all his strength swats his hand away before he could pull it down farther, he turns to face Jungkook and pushes him before running out of the room, "I'll be there in a few minutes" He says. 

"He's weird" Namjoon says as he watches Taehyung run down the hallway. 

"Isn't he" Jungkook says looking at the name tag on Taehyung's blazer. "but I like it" he mumbles, putting the blazer in Taehyung's gym locker. 

"What?"

"Nothing lets go to gym" Jungkook hops his way outside where the coach is picking who will be on who's basketball team. 

"Jeon nice to see you joining us, Wheres Taehyung?" the teacher asks 

"He said he'd be out soon"  

A few minutes later Taehyung shows up, shorts and a t shirt, Jungkook looks at his sneakers all the way to a huge bandaid on his neck. 

"he would" Jungkook shakes his head. 

"Can I be a substitute? I promise ill play next time" Taehyung says looking at the coach. I can't play, I wouldnt be able to hear my team mates it would suck, id make my side lose, he thinks

"Run laps instead" 

"can I also be excused?" Jungkook asks

"But you love this game" Namjoon says and Jungkook glares at his friend.  

"Hes right, you're in" Coach says pointing at a yellow smelly jersey. 

"Can I at least play on the side where we don't need to wear that" 

"No, you wear that or you go shirtless" 

Jungkook looks over at Taehyung who hasn't left to run yet. Their eyes meet, Taehyung having no clue what is going on. 

"Fine" Jungkook looks at Taehyung with a smirk before he puts his hands on the bottom of his shirt and pulls it up over his head.  

"Why did you lift it up slowly like that? You're embarrassing" Namjoon says throwing the old yellow jersey at Jungkooks exposed back

"Why did you lift it up slowly like that? You're embarrassing" Namjoon says throwing the old yellow jersey at Jungkooks exposed back. Taehyung's face starts turning red, he turns away to go to the track before anyone notices. Jungkook smiles widely before putting his shirt back on. 

"Fine" he grabs the jersey and places it over his shirt. 

"show off" Yoongi mumbles holding the basketball in his hand. 

"Lets play"  Minki says and Yoongi passes him the ball to do the face off with. 

" Don't pass it to me" Sehun says and his whole team glares at him, "Wouldnt want to pass it to the worst player anyways" Namjoon says jokingly making his teammate angry. 

Team one consist of Minki the kid who's really good at math and passing but not actually making a shot, Sehun the pretty boy who doesn't like to sweat, Namjoon the best player, Chanyeol that one guy who's really tall but actually doesn't know how to play, Yoongi who is surprisingly competitive and Kyungsoo the lucky person who gets to sit out as a substitute due to the uneven amount of players since Taehyung didn't want to play, coach might make him run laps too but for now he doesn't know that. 

Them two also known as the unlucky ones who have to wear the horrendous yellow jersey consists of, Jungkook who loves playing but only wins every other day because he gets lost in other things lets just say he needs to keep his head in the game. Suho the guy who tries too hard and his back ends up feeling like its going to collapse, Woobin nothing much to say about him except he needs to stop putting gum on the bottom of desks its annoying, oh and hes not so good at basketball even though he makes shots those are just pure luck. Jackson who is the only reason they might even win this game, and lastly they have Jinyoung who breaks out into song every time his team wins, wouldn't be surprised if he sang a song in the cafeteria like a scene from high school musical.  

All the girls in their class are playing in the tennis courts. 

------

"Guess what" Jungkook says as they sit back down in their seats in their uniforms

"What?" 

"We won, also I think Kyungsoo hates you because he had to run too" 

Taehyung looks at Kyungsoo who is slightly glaring at him. 

"sorry" he says with a smile and wave, Kyungsoo looks away.

"He glares at everyone like that..Right?" Taehyung asks looking back at Jungkook who just jokingly smiles then looks out the window. Kyungsoo's glares usually aren't harmful..Usually. 

[A/N: I keep having ideas for stories but I don't know what ships to do them on... Or if I should do ___ x reader, or just make up a female/male lead... Any ideas?]