16

Can we aim for 20 comments? Once this hits 20 I'll try to release chapter 17

"Taehyung fell asleep" Hoseok says as he hears Taehyung's soft snores right next to his ears. 

"My arms were starting to hurt" Mark says as he moves Ricky's arm from him and they both sit on the floor next to the couch. 

"I'll help you" Jungkook says as he gently takes Taehyung out of Hoseok's embrace, Hoseok takes Taehyung's now lose grip from the half full glass of water. "Mine now" Hoseok whispers before taking a sip. 

"Hoseok you don't need to whisper hes deaf do you not remember the whole story he just told us" Mark says in a sassy tone making Ricky hit his arm. 

"that actually hurt" Mark complains as he rubs his arm.

"I'll put him on my bed for now"  Jungkook says as he hold's Taehyung bridal style in his arms.  

He walks his way slowly down the slim hallway to his room, avoiding all the lose papers and shirts he has on the floor. Taehyung might be deaf but one wrong move and he'd wake right up, Jungkook knows that. 

"You're lighter than a feather Kim Taehyung"  Jungkook says with a huge smile on his face. He takes a turn and puts Taehyung on his bed and places a blanket on him. 

"Not as comfy as the blanket on my couch but I hope this will do" Jungkook sighs, with his hands he signs 'I think I love you' his first real put together sentence using sign language, grammar fully correct but no-one saw it. He leaves the door wide open as he goes back to where all of Taehyung's friends are. 

"Jungkook" Mark says and Jungkook looks at him not knowing what to expect. 

"We haven't really gotten to actually know each other, so you can ask me anything and in exchange I can ask you anything" Mark says more of a demand than an offer. 

"Well, how did you become friends with Taehyung?" He asks not really knowing what to ask. 

"That's an easy one" Mark says as he claps his hands together. Mark thinks about it for a while. 

"He met Taehyung on New Years day durning our first year of middle school, his mom dragged him to a new year's party, my family's New Years party. He wanted to leave badly and Taehyung went straight up to him and asked him if he wanted to listen to music" Hoseok says after having enough of Mark being forgetful. 

"Oh thats right" Mark says with a huge smile. "New Years" he adds 

"Anything else?" Mark asks and Jungkook feels a lump in his throat.

"What was he like? Before he was.... I mean...Before he was deaf?" Jungkook asks hesitantly. 

"Well" Mark starts but then Hoseok cut's him off, "Let me answer this, make yourself comfy this might get very sentimental and nostalgic" 

Jungkook sits on the couch where Taehyung was, he faces Hoseok. Mark and Ricky sitting right next to the couch pay close attention to Hoseok. 

"So I know you might be asking like personality wise but I'm going to explain it more" Hoseok says

"Hes a story teller, like hes going to go in deep into memories" 

"Mark, I'm telling the story here please don't interrupt" 

"Oh Hoseok Just told you" Ricky says and Hoseok gives him a dirty look, "sorry" he mumbles under his breath.  

"Anyways... Taehyung is very out going.. Well was but you know I know deep down he is still himself. He is the loudest person I've ever met, at lunch he wouldn't shut up, he'd make jokes or at least laugh at all of mine. There are moments he is quiet, he never talk about his problems, from the start that isn't him. He is like a child when he goes to arcades, you put a claw machine in front of him he will stay there and pout until he gets that small stuffed pillow he wants and then when he gets it he will put that pillow in your face" 

Jungkook starts smiling. 

"he is an obnoxious singer, he sings loudly he has a really good voice but sometimes he just changes it and is obnoxiously loud. He even sings in funny voices. He is really annoying sometimes.. One time I dragged him to the library and as I was trying to do my homework he started singing some popular song at the time and he kept moving from being on my left side to being on my right, it was so annoying when I thought he finally had enough he'd start singing again, needless to say we got kicked out of the library because of him"

"I know you're the story teller Hoseok, but I just wanted to say this, I've never seen him so vulnerable like a little puppy like I have today, I wasn't kidding kook I really hope you help him since obviously we cant stay in town forever and he was scared of us in the first place, he won't take our help" Ricky says with a small laugh at the last part. 

"Taehyung is a great person thats the last thing I have to say, wait hes annoying... Very annoying, be aware don't say we didnt warn you, I repeated it many times so remember that" Hoseok says and they all start laughing 

"Now I want to know about you" Mark says looking longingly at Jungkook, his chin rested on his hands. 

"Who are you?" Mark asks 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm a student" 

"Who are you besides the basic facts"

"I'm a sucker for romance, I watch soccer when I'm bored, I think I can speak English in English class but I cant. My friends usually sleep or mess around in class and I usually have to share my notes with them or teach them what they missed. I spend a lot of time spaced out, thinking about nothing, Thats who I am" Jungkook says 

"So this is the Jeon Jungkook friend's with a in the closet deaf student" Mark says and he nods. 

"Did you find out he was deaf in one of your spaced out moments?" Ricky  asks 

"Yeah I was in a cafe and it just came to me, he seemed different but then I realized from what I saw when I was with him that he was deaf, he didn't want me to know" 

"Jeon Jungkook you're a genius" Mark says 

"and Mark is just very slow at grabbing  on to things" Hoseok says 

"Can you at least keep it down, you know I'm here" Mark says 

"Exactly why I said it out loud"  

"Can we stay tonight? I promise we won't be any trouble for you" Hoseok asks with hope in his voice.

"Yeah of course you guys can stay" 

"But if you ever want to kick Ricky out be my guest" Hoseok says as he gets up on his place from the couch. 

"Can I have more water?" he asks 

"Yeah, you can get anything from my kitchen if you want, I don't have much though" Jungkook responds. 

The night drags on, Taehyung asleep in Jungkook's room. They all talked about one another, no one mentioned Taehyung the rest of the night, then they watched a movie that was on TV and Mark and Ricky fell asleep on the floor. Hoseok placed pillows under their heads as jungkook put a blanket on them just as if they were tucking babies into bed. 

"Jungkook can I ask you something?" Hoseok asks, the movie still playing on the background.

"What is it?" 

"You like him don't you, you like Taehyung! I've seen how you've looked at him, how you smiled just hearing about him. You're in love with him, you're going to bring him back to normal aren't you, this is just like a romantic drama!" Hoseok says happily his eyes reflecting the light from the TV. 

"You love him, just say it" he adds

Jungkook stays silent, feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders. Responsibly of brining out the true Taehyung was now given to him.

"Dont you?"Hoseok waits for an answer. 

"I think so.. I think I do"