37

Half way through gym class Yoongi tells the teacher he is going to go to the bathroom. As he walks into the school, he stops at the locker room and changes back into his school uniform. He scopes the hallways, no teachers in sight, he peaks into their classroom, no teacher inside. He slides the door open and grabs all of his stuff, he takes his backpack from his chair and wipes everything off of his desk, just putting everything inside. He zips up his bag and then rushes to the nearest stairwell. 

He passes classes filled with underclassmen as he looks for an empty classroom. He finds one and he goes inside and opens a window. He gets himself through the window and his feet touch the ground automatically. 

Not caring if he gets caught he fast walks near the school gates. He sprints fast when he loses the school wall blocking him. He runs down the road not knowing where he is going. He ends up at a convenience store. He stands at the corner catching his breath. His stomach grumbles bringing him back to reality, he didn't eat that much at lunch. He walks past the store and goes in to the first restaurant he sees. He sits down at a booth and places his backpack next to him. 

The worker behind the bar grabs a menu and walks over to him. 

"I'd ask if you wanted a beer but you seem underage" He says looking at Yoongi's uniform 

"Actually I'm nineteen" 

"Well then, do you want a beer?" 

"No thanks" Yoongi looks up at the guy, he looks familiar. 

"You graduated a few years ago" Yoongi states and the guy smiles widely.

"yeah I did, I'm Jimin, don't know what happened to my uniform though" he points at Yoongi's 

"I'm Yoongi, yeah I didn't have anything else to wear when I" Yoongi points to his bag signaling that he left school early. He starts getting nervous that Jimin would tell on him or something but at the same time he didn't care.

"Don't sweat it, lunch rush hour is over, no one will notice you're here" Jimin places the menu down.  

Jimin takes a good look at Yoongi, realizing he would see him in the hallway almost every day.

"I remember when you were a freshman, you were that kid who'd always seem angry but that was just how your face was" Jimin says then he scratches the back of his neck. 

"That was not a good conversation to start, let me start again, I remember you, you left an impression. Something I don't remember are those" he points to the bruises on Yoongi's face

"Funny, I got them yesterday, they look good don't they" Yoongi looks away from Jimin.

A ringing sound goes off signing the door has been opened. 

"Believe it or not, I'm a pretty boy, but I also got into trouble" Jimin says 

"Pretty boy, yeah right" 

Jimin turns around 

"Shut up Jin, you're supposed to be on your break, go back" Jimin points to the door. 

"my break ends in two minutes" Jin says walking to the kitchen, "Also can you ask your dad if its necessary to have that bell, hurts my ear every time" Jin complains before going into the back room. 

"I can tell you my stories after I place your order in" Jimin says, Yoongi orders his food. Eager to talk Jimin rushes to the kitchen and tells the chef the order. He also fills up a glass with water and goes back to Yoongi's table, he puts the glass down.

"Mind if I sit?" Technically he didn't need to ask but he wanted to be polite.

"I don't mind"