35

Don't worry last chapter was just Yoongi's nightmare, you'll find out why I wrote it soon. I'm so bad at writing scary things but I tried. //Short chapter because I like updating//

Yoongi picks up his phone unable to sleep he text's Taehyung. 

Y: Hey, are you awake?

T: Hi

Y: I guess that answers my question 

T: I had a nightmare....

Y: So did I..

T: You were there

Y: You were also in mine 

T: thats so weird.. My dream was so... Like everything was frozen, but you 

Y: I had the same dream 

T: This is embarrassing but.... Jungkook is over at Namjoon's and I... I don't think I can sleep, do you want to come over?

Yoongi accepts the offer and get's Taehyung's address, he picks up his school backpack and clothes just in case he doesn't have time to get back home. Yoongi arrives at Taehyung's door and touches the doorbell. Taehyung inside sees the red lights flashing and goes to open it. He tells Yoongi quietly to come in. "Sorry its so late, I just, I need to talk about that dream" Taehyung mumbles and Yoongi nods his head. They sit in front of each other on the carpet in front of the TV, The lamp on a coffee table is on so its not too bright but Taehyung can see Yoongi's face if he talks. 

"In the dream, at one point my eyes were fully covered, like I couldn't see or hear a thing.. And its getting to the point where most of my dreams are almost muted, I can only imagine voices I heard in the past, I don't know your voice, I don't know Jungkook's. I couldn't even make up voices."

"Did your dream end with you and Jungkook_"

"Running away" Taehyung says, "Then I woke up, I don't know I expected him here but he wasn't" Taehyung takes a good look at Yoongi's face.

"I'm so sorry, I really am" he says going to such a cut on Yoongi's chin that he didn't notice before, 

"Don't be, they don't hurt at all" Yoongi lies. They hurt the most when they are being touched.But he lets Taehyung touch them to give him closure that Yoongi is okay. He tries his best not to flinch at the touch. 

"I'm fine" Yoongi says moving Taehyung's hand. 

"Do you think at one point, I'll stop hearing my own voice in my thoughts?" Taehyung asks, his eyes watery, but no tears make a escape. 

"I'm not sure, but I hope it stays, you have a nice voice, would be ashamed if you couldn't even hear it" 

"I don't know what voice you hear from me, but whatever it is, I can only imagine its not as clear as it should be" Taehyung says shyly. 

"I can't believe its two in the morning and I can't even sleep" Taehyung says changing the subject so he doesn't get too emotional and involved in his deep thoughts. 

"Same here"

"Anything you want to talk about, about your bad dream?" Taehyung asks, "I'll try to pay attention fully and understand it so I don't need to ask you to repeat" Taehyung promises with a small laugh, Yoongi can't help but laugh too. 

Yoongi shares the ending of his nightmare and explains how his dream mirror self said all these things he knows isn't true.

"You're not like that, I swear, I'm very grateful for you and our friendship and I will try being there for you, and you know Jungkook cares for you a lot, we will always have your back" Taehyung reassures Yoongi and lifts the weight off of his shoulders. 

"You know, that day you saw my panic attack, I felt ashamed that you saw that part of me and I was nervous that you wouldn't think of me as a human being, everyone in the world now a days are so judgmental I didn't know how you'd take it, but then I realized we both in these situations get judged for who we are. We both are different than others and I'm really happy we became friends" Yoongi says and Taehyung smiles widely. 

"Could you just repeat the last part" Taehyung asks 

"I'm really happy-"

"I was kidding" Taehyung says cutting him off he starts laughing. Yoongi reaches over to the couch and takes off a pillow and throws it at Taehyung. 

"I take it back"

"What?"

"That I'm happy we became friends" 

"Hey!" Taehyung says throwing the pillow back 

"I was kidding" Yoongi says and they both jokingly glare at each other.

"This is a nice friendship"  

"It really is" Yoongi agrees and they start talking about other things, happier things from old dramas they both would watch, they found out they watched some of the same anime's in the past, they stayed up all night talking about it even past five in the morning when the sun came up and they realized they needed to get to school. They go to school together, wide awake with large smiles. Yoongi doesn't even care if people see the bruises anymore, he thinks of them as showing how much he cares for his friends and protecting them, he doesn't see them as proof he is in a gang or anything, he knows he isn't and thats all that matters. 

Question: Who do you think my BTS bias is? (I'll post the answer in the next chapter) Im just wondering, also state why you think they are my bias. (Maybe I'll put a dedication in a chapter if you get it right..)