23

(Don't know  if anyone would mind but warning: curse words.. People do warnings for those right?) [reason last chapter was painfully short: I needed a small chapter in-between to lead into this one] 

Why can't they move out of my way? Taehyung thinks as everyone blocks his view of the chalkboard. Move out of my fucking way, he tries moving his head and moving his seat. His chair making a screeching noise he doesn't hear, making one his classmates look back at him.

"What are you looking at" He asks harshly and she looks away. After a long time of trying to get a good view of the math problem on the board.He's had enough.

"I can't do this" Taehyung says and he gets up slamming his hands on his desk getting jumps from people, and also waking up yoongi. 

"Where are you going? Kim Taehyung!" The teacher yells and Jungkook gets up, "I'll get him" he says and he rushes out to catch up with Taehyung who's half way down the hall.

He grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around. 

"Whats going on?" He signs 

"Don't do that Jungkook don't sign here" Taehyung says glaring at Jungkook. 

"Whats going on?" Jungkook asks out loud 

"I'm done I can't do this. I can't focus anymore, half the time the teacher isn't even in view, your notes are great, but you don't need to take care of me, that first day I saw you, you were looking out the window, your head some where else and honestly it was beautiful, but now you're all focused on something that you wouldn't be if it wasn't for me." 

"Please just at least sit in class, we can figure this out later okay"

Jungkook drags the angered little kid back to his seat. Taehyung puts his head down and falls asleep for the rest of the lesson, thinking that thats the only thing he can do anyways. 

---- 

Jungkook taps on Taehyung's desk waking him up, he  fussily gets up and follows Jungkook  to the cafeteria, he slept through math and homeroom.  

They are all seated at the lunch table in the middle of a crowded cafeteria.

"Everyone is loud today" Namjoon says, angering Taehyung even more. 

"Not really" Taehyung mumbles and Jungkook goes wide eyed realizing why Taehyung has been in a mood. He taps his shoulder and Taehyung looks at him. 

"Don't tell me you're upset about yesterday" he says and Taehyung rolls his eyes. 

"Why would I be up until five in the morning crying when I can be listening to amazing music every day through these" Taehyung says taking out a pair of earphones as if they are connected to a phone he doesn't even have in that pocket. He puts them in. 

"I can't hear you over this really good song" Taehyung says a bit too loud. 

"He is having a mental break down" Yoongi says and Namjoon rolls his eyes for the millionth time all day at Taehyung who he for some reason has been disliking. 

"Listen, hes in a mood we should let him be" Namjoon says trying to get the attention off of Taehyung. 

" I can't do that" Jungkook says 

"Why not? You let Yoongi be when hes angry"  Namjoon asks in a hostile voice wondering why Taehyung is so special. 

"I'm not in the place to tell you why it's different" 

"It just is" Yoongi add's to Jungkook's sentences 

"You too? Why is Taehyung so special all of a sudden? Whats happened to us, why cant we all have one normal conversation without making me feel like an outcast?" Namjoon asks admitting his feelings.