Sleepless Night part 1 [18+]

[Yuri's POV]

Sleeping back-to-back to Viktor, my inspiration and my lover, I can't sleep. I felt so embarrassed and warm that I can't sleep. His back was warm as well, making my body relentlessly hot.

"Yuuri?"

Oh, he's awake.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I can't sleep."

He moved around, turning to face my way. He spooned my small body, putting his arm to my chest. I felt my face get warm. His leg cuddled in between my thighs, making my body flare up in heat.

He breathed my name into my ear, tickling my sensitive ear. I gasped softly, as my bottom half of my body suddenly felt different. I felt a sudden need of pleasure in my abdomen. My shorts felt a bit cluttered after this need. Wait... am I...?

"V-Viktor... c-can you release me?" I said in a panicked tone.

"Hm? Why?" he asked innocently.

"I-I need to use the bathroom.."

He chuckled, making me flush red. I tried to get up, but his grip on my body was strong. He nibbles on my ear.

Oh fuck, please don't tell me-

"You're so cute, Yuuri. Why are you trying to hide it?" he whispered into my ear.

I felt my chest hurt from embarrassment. This was too embarrassing, especially since his leg was pressed against it.

"Eeek..!! P-Please, let me leave..!" I desperately begged, violently trying to escape his grasp.

"Ehehe, why should I let you?~" he giggled as he started to lick my ear.

"Because it's embarrassing..!!" I struggled.

He gently rubbed his leg on the thin fabric against my hard dick, and I heard a soft moan escape my lips. I felt myself stop struggling and the blood rushes to my head. He stopped kissing me as he heard me.

'Did I just m-moan..?!'

"You're already like this...?" he muttered.

I heard the heat in his voice. Before I could react, he forced me to face him. His face was hard to see in the dark since the lights were turned off. Yet I could see his eyes clearly. His eyes showed that he was in heat.

"Victor..? What- mh?!"

He violently kissed me, inserting his tongue in my mouth and circling it, effortlessly making mine follow its rhythm. His rolls around mine, drool dripping from my lips and falling on the bed sheets. I felt liquid roll down my thigh.

'P-Precum..?!'

I tried to stop kissing him, but he continued. I try to mumbled out words to distract him, but he was focused on kissing me. I felt his hands rub my thigh and a strange sense of urgency came from my bottom half as he rubbed closer to my sensitive area.

'W-Why is this happening now..?!? I need to leave before things get out of hand..!!'

"Viktor, I need to leave..! I need to leave to the restroom..!" I struggled to say as he kissed me.

Once I said that, he stopped kissing me.

"Do it in front of me," he said with a flushed tone. "or else I won't let you cum."

"Ugh..."

I shivered in embarrassment. Do I really need to do it in front of him..? This urgency of this kind of act was very...sensual.

"..Okay."

He released his grip on me. I got off the bed to take off my boxers. The sudden coldness brushed against my sensitive area, making me shiver.

"...Your shirt, take it off." he commanded in a soft voice.

I do what he said, nervously taking off my shirt. I feel his eyes on me, observing me as though he was a hawk and I was the prey.

"T-There. Now what..?" I asked.

"Come back to the bed."

As I did, I kneeled on the bed, making it creak. I felt him push me closer to him with an amused sigh. His hand gently rubbed my back while the other pressed it against my dick.

"I want you to continue it yourself." he said with a whisper.

He touched the tip of it. I gasped in pleasure. It was already really sensitive. I could just already see the smirk formed on his lips.

"Then, will I reward you." he whispered in my ear.

I felt my heart race and my body heat up once again. The removed his hand from my dick and placed it on my back. I felt him place his head on my shoulder, looking at my dick.

"Okay.." I answered nervously.

I struggled at first, but I began to move my hand easier. I felt uncomfortable with his presence. His ocean eyes were just focused on me. I felt the urgency of cumming become more intense as I continued to rub my own dick. I felt myself cower as I feel like cumming. I panted as I rubbed faster. Viktor silently admired me, making me feel more embarrassed.

"Vik...tor.." I muttered unconsciously.

He heard me, slightly shifting.

"..Yuuri, call out my name once more." he softly whispered.

I shivered. The sweet feeling in my abdomen was coming soon and I couldn't stop. That desirable feeling that I begged for; that feeling that will make him reward me will soon come.

"Viktor..! Vik..tor..!!"

I continued to moan out his name. I focused on my hands. I rubbed faster, precum dripping. The liquid acted like lube, which made my hands more slippery. The pleasure in my abdomen released, making me cry out Viktor's name. After ejaculating, I panted for air. Viktor removed his head from my shoulder.

"You did a great job, Yuuri."

I can hear the heat in his voice. He was really turned on, for he shivered as he spoke.

"Now, it's my turn."

Dazed and confused, I stared at him taking off his boxers and tang top.

"Viktor..? What are you doing...?" I quietly said.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't feel like finishing it so maybe I'll go a second part soon :3

Anyway, thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it!✨