Alone in the World

It would have been a normal night if it weren't for the stiffened sobs and cries coming from someone's room. Music blared from his earbuds as he hoped to not hear his own sobs of desperation. A cat was curled up next to him, being hugged by the boy.

Yuri Plisetsky was the responsible for the crying. He felt ashamed of such a disgraceful act. He desperately clung onto his cat, who knew he needed to be comforted. Tears kept dropping from his eyes and his hiccups didn't stop.

Why was he crying?

He didn't know himself. Self-loathing? Disappointment? Loneliness? He couldn't pinpoint why he decided to cry. It just dawned on him. A pack of thoughts had crushed him as soon as he laid on his bed to relax, causing him to act the way he was now.

No one could hear his cries even if he wanted someone to. He was alone. There was no one in the house but him. All was silent; the wind stopped blowing and the animals grew silent. The night was still young, time going so slow for Yuri.

He felt alone, oh so alone. He wished for attention. He wished for someone to comfort him. He wanted love. But he couldn't receive it without resisting back. He strived for power and strength, and if he showed how weak he truly was, he'd be pitied. He'd be weak.

And he didn't want that.

So he continued to cry, clinging onto his cat for comfort. He wanted this feeling of pain to disappear. Love? Affection? Comfort? He believed he didn't need those things. He needed power, strength, and stability; not those simple things. He was perfectly fine without those things, right?

Everything was fine. He believed he just needed to cry and get it over with, like all the other times. Cry and cry until he fell asleep.

Shh... shh... it's okay, Yuri. Everything's going to be okay. You're strong. You're the best. You're you. So don't cry. You're so much better than you think. Don't be disappointed in yourself.

Yuri cried even more. How pathetic he was to try and be comforted by not only himself but by a stupid voice in his head. He hated how he felt. He had no one to turn to.

He was alone in the world.
_________________________
Awww, poor bby

I love him, that's why I make him suffer💕

Inspired by pic below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

And the song White Silence