It's too hot tonight

"Beka, it's super hot tonight...! Let's get ice cream or somethiiing!" whined Yuri, dying of heat.

They were in bed. Yuri had kicked Otabek away from him in irritation because of how hot it was. The air conditioner had broke, so the windows where opened to let in some cold air. Unfortunately, their window in their room didn't have a screen window so they couldn't open it, fearing bugs would crawl into their room. They had a fan, but do you think it seriously worked for two guys sleeping together in bed?

"Yura, go to bed. I understand how hot it is. The air conditioner is going to be fixed in a few days so just wait until then." Otabek responded. His arms held a spare pillow. Usually, he'd cuddle with Yuri, but he was rejected.

"It's hot like shit! I can't get used to this!" Yuri pushed off a pillow from the bed. He had ice packs in his pillow just to prove it.

"There's no more ice packs, Yuri, so you'll need to bare through it."

"Screw you then!" yelled Yuri, "I'm going to the bathroom to dretch myself in cold water."

"Yeah, that'd help you."

Yuri practically jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom. His body was covered in sweat. He splashed himself with cold water, a groan slipping out of his lips. It was cold. And it felt heavenly.

"Why's he taking so long..?" Otabek mumbled as he moved around. He was simply grouchy and really tired after his DJ job. Since it was hot, the room felt stuffy and sweaty. And it was really disgusting, to Otabek that is.

The door opened, revealing the small Russian. He had a small glass of water for Otabek.

"Hey, you still you up? There's a cup of water with your name."

"Holy crap, it does." replied the Kazakhstani, slightly shocked.

Yuri laughed and handed him the cup.

"Ugh, why did the AC have to break today...? It's literally going to be over 100 degrees tomorrow."

"I'm sure it'll be fixed soon, Yuri." he responded, drinking the water afterwards.

"But it's so hot!! How the hell is it so hot when it's warm outside!? The screen window is broken as well!" he complained, "Just kill me now before the heat does..."

Otabek gave out a frusterated sigh and splashed the rest of the water on his face. Yuri was being irritating and Otabek didn't want to have any of it. He just wanted to have the AC fixed so they could cuddle again.

"Yuri."

"..What?"

"Come here."

Yuri came close to him and before Yuri could say anything, Otabek wrapped his arms around Yuri and leaned back onto the bed.

"Why the FUCK ARE YOU SO WARM!!???!"

Otabek didn't reply and put his head on Yuri's shoulder. Despite Yuri's struggle, Otabek was stronger, which pissed Yuri off greatly. Otabek felt Yuri's soft skin on his lips and without thinking, he kissed it.

"Otabek~!?"

Yuri let out a frustrated yell, a wave of embarrassment rushing over him.

"What are you doing..!?"

"...You're complaining too much. Do you want me to make you feel even hotter...?"

"N-No..!! I'm fine!"

"..Good."

There was a brief moment of silence between the two, both slightly embarrassed. Yuri let out a sigh and laughed.

"I guess I have been an asshole this entire time."

'God, he finally realized...' Otabek thought, a sweat mark appearing on his cheek.

"Why don't we chill in the living room instead? It's colder there." Yuri proposed, "Or do you want to hear me complain more?"

"..Let's go to the living room."

Otabek lifted Yuri so he was carrying him bridal style. Yuri giggled as he was lifted up in his arms. Making their way into the living room, the room temperature dropped immensely, to their relief. Yuri was gently placed on the sofa, while Otabek was standing in front of him.

"I think I need a blanket." Yuri deadpanned.

Otabek gave Yuri a disbelief stare.

"I'm kidding!" Yuri laughed, grabbing Otabek's hand, "Let's go to sleep already so tomorrow can come."

Otabek gave Yuri a smile, agreeing with him. He descended to the other sofa with ease. Finally, he would get some rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lazy oops
Hey~ Hey~

It's been like a few weeks but shhh highschool isn't so bad, but the classes are confusing, along w/ the schedule.