Excessive Heat (18+)

"C...Chris...?"

Viktor sat blindfolded with a black cloth, sitting onto the carpet floor on his knees. His hands tied behind him with handcuffs. His wrists were a bit red, irritated from his attempts to break free. It wasn't that he was in pain or ashamed, but rather, he didn't like the idea of not knowing his surroundings and being unable to see Chris. He was in an almost empty room, a single lamp shining on the Russian.

"Shh, Viktor, everything is okay. I'm still here." soothed Chris. Chris, who wore a unbuttoned white button-up shirt, stared at the nearly naked Russian. He sat on a leather chair, crossing his legs. Viktor could feel Chris's green emerald eyes lay upon his body. He closed up his thighs, feeling shy. "Chris... I want to see you.." Chris gets up, smiling at the seemingly submissive Viktor.

Viktor heard Chris approach him, to which he didn't say a word about. Silence loomed in the small, sound-proof room. A finger pulled Viktor's bikini shoulder strap. Chris slowly moved his finger up to Viktor's neck, grabbing it softly. A little gasp escaped Viktor's lips, a shiver running down his spine. "Take off the blindfold... please..."

"I'll take them off when you beg for it." replied Chris, who released the shoulder strap, causing him to jump. He lifted Viktor's head by his chin. "Is that all right, Viktor?" The Russian slowly nodded, parting his lips slightly. Chris smiled and kissed those parted lips. "Thank you."

Chris undid the handcuffs. Viktor's arms drooped to his sides, his fingertips touching the carpet. Viktor paused, then touched Chris's chest, searching for his cheeks. The Swiss man touched his hand, bringing it to his face. "Looking for my cheeks?"

Viktor nodded shyly, accidentally touching his mouth. Chris took this opportunity to open his mouth and drag his fingers in by his tongue. Viktor was taken back, the sudden wet warmth of Chris's mouth. "Wha...!"

Viktor quivered as his fingers were messed with. He heard wet moans spill from Chris, causing himself to get a slight erection. Viktor wanted to jump and to kiss the Swiss man, but he was unable to do so, in fear of toppling him over or to ruin the moment.

As he continue to toy with Viktor, Chris slipped his hand in his bikini bottom, wrapping his hand around Viktor's dick. Viktor gasped softly. Chris chuckled, heat rushing into his body. Chris began to move his hand. Viktor jumped and let out a slight cry. Chris lowered his head to Viktor's lower body.

Viktor gasped loudly as Chris sloppily rolled his tongue over the tip. Saliva dripped. This made it easier for Chris's hand movement to move.

Viktor began to bite down on his lips.

"You're so lovely, Viktor..." Chris spoke as he stopped for a second. Chris softly traced a line down onto Viktor's thighs to his knees. Suddenly, Chris pulled Viktor closer to him by his knees and sucked hard on Viktor's dick.

A loud, shocked shrill escaped from Viktor's lips, the sudden pleasure shaking his body. Chris continued to suck on his dick passionately as the quivering Russian laid back with his arm over his face. Chris skimmed over Viktor's sensitive skin again, which aroused the both of them even more. He ran his left hand over his body, feeling his muscles, the skin and the sweat from Viktor.

"C-Chris! Please, I can't take it anymore...! Chris...!"

Viktor lifted his body slightly up as a pleasurable shock overruled his body for the few seconds it lasted. Chris pulled away slightly, having to close one eye due to the liquid from Viktor's dick.

"W-Whaa..!!"

Viktor let out a shout as Chris suddenly turned him around. "Viktor... I want to put it in..." Chris mumbled as he spread open Viktor's ass cheeks to rub his hole. Viktor looked back to see Chris. Chris licked his lips and had an aroused look on his face such Viktor blushed shyly and nodded for Chris to begin. Chris inserted his fingers in.

...