Wanna Experience How Good Kisses Feel Like?

"...So you say your kisses are bad?" Phichit asked, tilting his head toward the virgin Russian. "Yuuri said my kisses are really bad." Viktor pouted, "I was sure I practiced a lot but when it came to the real deal I got nervous and panicked." Phichit gave a sly grin. "Practiced? On what exactly?" Viktor frowned and slumped down on the couch, his cheeks tinting. "None of your business..."

Phichit threw himself up, revealing a huge grin. "Ooooooh !! You've been cheating on Yuuri!!!" Phichit shouted loudly, "Viktor's been cheating! I gotta tell--" Viktor stood up, face panicked. "Phichit, if you don't fucking shut your mouth, I'ma smack those ridiculous lips of those." "So you admit you're cheating?" Viktor let out a sigh and slumped back down onto the chair. "I have not been cheating but I have been practicing on a mannequin."

"Is that too much...?" Viktor mumbled.

"...whAT tHe fUUUUCK, KAHAGHAAHAHA!!" Phichit's eyes swelled with tears. Just image: the all-mighty Viktor Nikiforov, the hottest flirt on the ice rink, didn't know how to kiss properly. "vIKTOR, YOU'RE SUCH A BABY AND I LOVE IT."

"PHICHIT, WILL YOU SHUT IT ALREADY!?" Viktor yelled half-heartedly, face red. Admitting it to Phichit was embarrassing already but having Phichit mock and tease him was even worse. After laughing and choking, he came to a stop and patted Viktor's back. "Anyway, you want to learn from an expert?"

~~~time skip~~~

"Ah, Phichit... Phichit, don't be so rough-- mm!" Phichit pressed his lips against Viktor's, leaving it slightly opened for Viktor to mess around with. Viktor had his knee in between Phichit's legs, putting an arm behind Phichit's neck as Phichit sat on the sofa. Phichit had his arms around Viktor's neck. Viktor rubbed the roof of Phichit's mouth with his tongue, not even touching his tongue. Phichit wanted to laugh and point it out, but it felt so awkward that he just wanted Viktor to stop. Phichit pushed Viktor's tongue out, saliva dripping from both of their lips. "Y-Yuuri likes deep and passionate kisses with pecks on the cheek so try-- mm!" Viktor rushed to licked Phichit's lips, licking a little bit of his lose, leaving an awkward pause for him to kiss Phichit's cheeks. Phichit laughed and separated Viktor's lips from his skin with his hands, pushing him away. "Viktor. How. can. you. make. everything. just. so. awkward."

"Ugh! Phichit, I'm just not good at it!" Phichit giggled and put a hand on Viktor's cheek. "Look. I know you are graceful on your feet. You know how to control yourself when you're skating, right?" Viktor nodded shyly. "Try and be slow and steady, similar to skating."

Viktor gave out a soft sigh. He cautiously moved his head toward Phichit's cheek, giving it a soft, wet kiss. Viktor lifted Phichit's chin and gave him a sensual stare. The Russian pressed his lips against his, opening his lips a little to insert a little tongue here and there with their kisses. There was a sequence to their kisses, which Phichit appreciated greatly. Unlike his extremely rushed and random kisses, he now is very slow and patient.

"Mmm..! Viktor, that's....!" Phichit moaned, feeling the heat go to his head. The little movements from the tips of Viktor's tender fingers made Phichit feel so warm. Phichit's heart raced, gently kissing back. Moving his hand, Viktor placed it on Phichit's waist. Their kiss seemed so passionate and slow, yet, of course, there was something missing. That connection that Yuuri and Viktor shared. That loving butterfly effect sensation between lovers. Relieved, Phichit continued on.

"Use a little more tongue..." Phichit mumbled. Viktor followed, brushing his tongue against Phichit's. Their lips were wet with saliva. Suddenly, Phichit felt his skin like his skin was exposed as movement went on around his waist. Viktor has lifted his up from his waist. "Huh...!? Viktor..!?" Viktor flushed red and stopped his movements and kissing. "S-Sorry.. is that too much?" There was awkward silence as the Thai tried to put his thoughts into words.

"Okay, okay.... I'm pretty sure we could stop now." Phichit said, blushing and scratching the back of his neck, "You're pretty good now. And... I'm sure you can make Yuuri feel much better than your previous kisses!" Phichit giggled, imagining his best friend under the improved kisses of Viktor Nikiforov. Viktor smiled proudly. "Really? You think I've improved?" Phichit nodded.

"He'll certainly melt under your touch..."
___

I have no idea where I was going with this idea ahahahahaha ;;;

And what does one do after this???