I've Caught Feelings [18+]

[Yuri's POV]

The feeling of neediness for Yuuri started when I first met him. He was a worried, depressed man when I met him. He even had the same name as me. 'Fate', as Mila teased. At first, I didn't think much of him. He was just another person who didn't have enough courage to do anything. It was only when Yuuri started to cry in the restroom. He needed a different foe to deal with. And I thought,

'Why not make the enemy me for the moment?'

So, until then I taunted, teased, and bothered him. He needed to focus on something else other than his low self-esteem. He needed to focus on me.

It was a few years after the Grand Prix. I was 19, and was still the hotheaded tiger of Russia. Yuuri had taken a break from skating for the past few months. Viktor called me a few days earlier to discuss about Yuuri. According to him, Yuuri has been quiet and nonactive in skating. He's been ignoring everyone, including Viktor himself. So, he invited me to Japan to help Yuuri get better, though he did sound hesitant to ask me.

I had left Russia immediately to met him. He was as good as Viktor, the king of ice skating, but he didn't use his skills. He was simply going into hiding like how he was a few years before.

And, oh, did that piss me off.

I slammed opened the doors of Ice Castle Hasetsu. My baggage was outside, carrying simple things, such as clothes. The familiar sight of an elderly lady with soft eyes made me feel right at home.

"So, have you come back to see Yuuri, Yurio?" Yuuri's mom said with a simple smile.

"Yeah, where's is he?" I commanded.

"He's in his room. He's been like this since he saw your performance on TV." she said, cupping her face as she thought. "I wonder what happened to him.."

'This happened to him after he watched my performance?' I thought. 'My performance on the ice was a few weeks ago, but it was far after he suddenly took a break in ice skating.'

"Uhm, thanks. Is Viktor here, too?"

She shook her head.

"He left to buy something with Makkachin. He probably won't be back until a few hours later."

"Oh. I'll stay for a week or less so here's your money." I said, handing her some money.

She received the money and directed me to my room.

---

After settling my baggage in my room, I immediately left to Yuuri's room. That pig didn't think he'd just drop out of skating without having a word from me, did he? Though, I was harsh on him when I said that he should drop out of skating, I was merely just wanting his attention.

I stopped when I was standing right in front of his door. What would happen if I crossed this wooden door, barely separating us from each other? This is Yuuri's room. He's my role model and my crush- actually no, the one I love. It would be fine, right? It wouldn't be weird to just barge into his room and tell him off, right?

'Ah, screw it.' I thought. 'I'm just gonna do it."

I slammed open the door and there laid Yuuri, laying face-down with his face pushed in his white pillow. His ass caught my attention. I immediately felt panicked, but kept my cool, though it was so thick and beautiful, perfectly made for me to-