Mornings

[Third Person's POV]

The sun was barely rising and there was a light shower outside, the TV lowly playing a movie. Yuri awoke to see Otabek by his side on the couch, leaning on him. His cheek rested on Yuri's shoulder. Their hands were entwined together. For once, Yuri didn't feel angry or bothered, neither did he feel embarrassed or flustered.

Otabek's warmth made him feel at ease. They were snuggled up in a blanket. Last night, they were watching movies and ended up falling asleep after a few hours. They laughed and joked so much that they began to ignore the movie and just began talking.

Yuri's cheeks tinted as his grip tightened softly. It's been a long while since he felt like this. This reminded him of mother's tenderly hugs and kisses. All before everything became a challenge to him. He dearly missed her. But now, he has Otabek, who cares, loves, and understands him. He found another person to trust and love. Who knows, maybe he was the one.

Otabek awoke and sleepily asked if Yuri was awake. Yuri turned towards him, muttering a reply to assure he was awake. Otabek rubbed his eyes with his other hand, their hands still entwined. Yuri couldn't help but smile at the man who brought him happiness. Otabek noticed Yuri staring and blushed. He snuggled closer to Yuri, leaning his head onto his shoulder. This made Yuri embarrassed, though he was sure he was happy.

Otabek commented on the cold weather and the sound of pattering from the rain. Yuri giggled, joking that they should just stay snuggled up together since he was cold.

Yuri wasn't aware of how cold it was because he was used to it. After all, Russia is a cold place. Otabek got up, the blanket falling onto Yuri. Yuri looked up at him, confused.

Otabek then swooped him off the couch. The blanket fell onto the floor. Yuri gasped at the sudden move, his face flushed in heat.

Yuri pouted, kicking his feel violently as he was not set down. Otabek smiled and kissed the top of his head, which made Yuri squeal in shock. Otabek carried him into the room, plopping him onto the bed. The bed creaked softly as Yuri fell onto it. Yuri blushed and covered his face. He was quite embarrassed, especially since they already slept next to each other.

Otabek chuckled as Yuri's cheeks and ears began to redden. Oh, how he was in love with him. Otabek kissed his lips gently, resting him down onto the blankets. Yuri wrapped his arms around him as Otabek continued to lovingly kiss his cheeks, then down to his neck. Otabek wrapped his arms around Yuri, a warm smile still on his face. Yuri squeaked from his sudden cute smile and hid his face for the second time.

He was a bit shy for some reason, for Otabek seemed to be so affectionate and loving to him. He wasn't used to such kind kisses and such warm feelings so when Yuri received such acts and feelings, he tended to be flustered and shy.

Otabek kissed Yuri's collarbone, drifting to Yuri's chest, then to his navel. He rolled his tongue around it, with love and affection, which made Yuri gasp. He absolutely loved teasing Yuri like this. Otabek stopped his kissing and grasped Yuri's hand and looked at Yuri with gentle eyes.

Then those words were whispered. Those three, special words that Yuri loved to hear from him. Yuri's eyes widened and he bit his lip. He couldn't say it, though he wished he could. The confidence to say those sweet words weren't in the young boy. His mouth was left agape and his hands trembled.

Then it happened.

A loud growl came from Yuri. Yuri's face reddened and Otabek laughed. He scrambled to make up an excuse for his stomach growling, but Otabek merely kept laughing. Otabek suggested they should go out to eat, since their time together was limited because he had to go back home in Kazakhstan.

Yuri yelled at him to shut up, a shaky and shameful voice coming out of his throat. He was so embarrassed. Otabek comforted him, saying that the stomach growling is just a natural reaction when you're hungry. Yuri hid himself under the covers.

Otabek rubbed his back, telling him that he didn't do anything wrong, but Yuri shouted that it's embarrassing. Otabek stayed silent and waited for Yuri to calm down. He knew Yuri hated to show how naive and innocent he truly was, so he expected such a reaction. Minutes passed and Yuri's harsh breathing slowed. He removed the covers, his cheeks and nose red.

Yuri apologized for being such a nuisance. Otabek wrapped his arms around him, saying that he wasn't. Otabek felt Yuri shakily hug him back, and he kissed Yuri on the forehead. Yuri mumbled about getting ready and Otabek agreed, getting off the bed. Since they were in Yuri's room, Otabek got out of the room and shut the door.

Yuri sighed deeply and got off the bed. He felt so ashamed. He yelled at him and made it awkward when he was being kissed. Even though he knew Otabek would forgive him, he lashed out on him. He wanted nothing more than to disappear from the faces of the earth at that moment.

---

Yuri came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He felt somewhat more at ease after feeling the warm water brush against his skin. His guilt and frustration was eroded when he was calmed by the steam.

After he got dressed, he walked into the living room, where Otabek sat on the couch using his phone. When Yuri called his name, Otabek looked up and smiled, asking if he was ready to go. Yuri nodded his head. Otabek put his phone in his pocket and got up. As Yuri turned around to head to the door, he was embraced by Otabek.

Yuri sighed, a bit embarrassed that even after yelling at him earlier, Otabek still wanted to hold him. In a comforting tone, Otabek asked Yuri if he was okay, which Yuri replied that he was fine. Otabek was glad that his lover didn't reject him or push him away and kissed his cheek. Yuri suddenly had a train of thoughts. What if Otabek was doing this because he thought I didn't love him enough? What if he felt like he wasn't being loved?

Yuri pushed him away and turned to him, his face red. Otabek was taken back by the push. When he looked at Yuri's facial expression, he was amazed. His eyes showed the courage and determination of the soldier in him.

"I... I love you, Otabek! So don't forget it, you idiot!"

Yuri blushed and hid his face in Otabek's chest, wrapping his arms around his stomach. Otabek felt tears swell in his eyes. After all the time they were together, he finally said it. Those special, lovely words that he used were finally said back to him. He was happy. Yuri looked up to see Otabek crying and smiling.

"Thank you for finally saying it back, Yuri. I love you. I love you so much.."

Otabek held him tighter and smiled, even though tears dropped from his eyes. He couldn't stop crying.

Yuri smiled happily, his warmth making him feel at ease. He was glad to have finally brought out the courage to say it. He never wanted Otabek to forget that he said. He hoped that Otabek would never feel like he wasn't feeling receiving enough love.

"I love you. If you ever forget, I'll never forgive you."
_________________________
Ahhh, young love. So cute, wouldn't you say? Their relationship is so pure. I wish I had a good relationship like them💕

Otabek suggested they should go out to eat, since their time together was limited because he had to go back home in (place where Otabek lives).

I LITERALLY POSTED THAT ON ACCIDENT AND I FORGOT ABOUT THAT MISTAKE HAHA WHOOPS

ALRIGHT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IT

IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE CHAPTER

Vote or comment if you liked it and I'll publish a new (smutty hopefully) chapter soon!!!