Love with me

Yuri stroked your cheek with his thumb lovingly. You blush slightly, your blush contagious. You were on the bed laying your head on his thighs, your (h/c) hair spread on his thighs. He looked down pleasantly to you, his blond hair drooping. His soft, tender eyes were of surprise, especially since his eyes were usually sharp and irritated. He had a warm smile which made you feel blessed.

"(Y/N).. I love you."

You felt like crying. Finally, oh finally. Your heart was melting. You were being loved. Someone was loving you. He didn't play with your heart. And if anything, you were the one playing with his. Rejecting him. Crying to him. Talking to him; all of that came to this. You were being loved because of the fact he was persistent.

"I-I love--"

You brake down crying, suddenly wrapping your arms around his waist.

Yuri called out your name in a whisper, placing a hand on your back and rubbed it. You and him were surprised. You two, who once bickered and depended on each other were now... in love.

It felt too surreal.

"It's okay.." he soothed, "Let it out."

His very presence calmed you on another level. So calming that your weaker side was visible. No matter what the matter was, he always found out why from you. How small or big the problem was, he cared for you, even though it would be a lie if he sometimes got irritated at the things you were saddened by.

You really didn't deserve him.

Your heart was pounding. It was painful even though it's shouldn't have been. It was strange. Being embraced like this. His warm body in your arms with his hand on your head.

He moved your (H/C) hair behind your ear and stared into your eyes. He smiled.

"Suck my dick, (Y/N)."

~~~~~

BAHAHAHAHA I'LL UPDATE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER LATER AHA I WANNA KEEP THIS CHAPTER ALIVE

I'M STILL TRYING TO MAKE THE PRINCESS AU BUT I'M DEBATING IF IT SHOULD BE LONG OR NOT

So bless me pls ♡