My Princess part 1

The sound of swords clashing ended the quiet night as it continued in the garden, where two men danced in order to kill. Their swords clanged against each other with a loud clank, expressing the anger inside both of the men. They were ready to face the consequences if they killed. But they both wanted one person, and they would do absolutely anything to have her love.

Phichit Chulanont's sword pointed toward Viktor Nikiforov's chest for a split second before being shoved away by Viktor's sword. They were covered in sweat despite it being a cool night.

"Do you surrender, Prince Nikiforov?"

The prince let out a chuckle.

"And bring a stain to my family's good name? Never, Knight Chulanont."

Their swords clashed again, louder this time.

"Of course not." the knight mocked, "I never expected you to put your life on the line for Princess Yuuri."

"You-!? You dare mock the Russian Prince and call the princess by her first name!"

"Hey, I'm no authority figure, so my reputation isn't so important." Phichit smiled, itching end his pitiful life.

"That's right, huh? You're merely a knight to Princess Yuuri. You're no prince to her."

~~2 days earlier~~

"Princess Yuuri! It's so nice to meet you again!" exclaimed the happy prince, hugging the young Princess Yuuri.

Viktor wore his nicest suit, a red jacket, his chest covered in gold and chains. On his shoulders has golden epaulettes to symbol his work in the military.

Yuuri was dressed in a traditional purple kimono, designed with light white floral and swan prints. Her waist was covered in a similar fashion as her kimono. She wore a light pink flower clip in her held-up hair.

"It's nice to see you again, Prince Nikiforov!" cried the Japanese princess, "How have you been?"

"I'm well now that I've seen an angel in front of me."

"Oh, stop it, Viktor!"

The two chatted in the royal Katsuki garden, tended by her gardeners and servants just for this occasion. The talked about the economy in their kingdom and how the young Viktor inherited the crown. King Toshiya and Queen Hiroko had arranged a date for the two. Unlike the other kings and queens, they cared very much about their daughter's well-being and hoped to gain wealth and land by spreading happiness and love.

"They look good together, don't they, my queen?" asked King Toshiya, looking out from a window in their room. The queen went to his side with a smile.

"Yes, they do. It would be a miracle of Yuuri started to be attracted to the young prince."

"Yes... it would take a miracle, wouldn't it?" the king replied sadly as he walked away in his silk clothing.

"I'm sure that she'll find love, Toshiya," the queen said, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I doubt the words of that witch."

"Hiroko, she's already 18 and we haven't had preparations for a marriage! The townsfolk are waiting for the marriage of Princess Yuuri Katsuki! She hasn't fallen in love with anyone yet."

"There's no need to feel frustrated. It takes time to realize that kind of feeling."

"Marie has already married Prince Altin, my queen. I fear that Yuuri will never learn to love if Yuuri's younger sister is already wedded."

"Oh, don't talk like that." Hiroko sighed, "She tends to take things slow and to understand things before she proceeds in anything so it will take her time to fall in love."