thank you for some kisses uwu

Viktor stumbled as he rolled into the skating rink with roller skates. Who would have thought the world's most elegant ice skater couldn't roller skate to save his life? Yuri let out a malicious laugh as Yuuri stared with awe. They watched as Viktor held his arms out and wildly swung around to keep his balance. In other words, this was a pleasant day for Yuri.

"Stop being a baby and holding out your arms! I thought only children do that, Viktor!" Yuri laughed.

"Ice skating and roller skating are two completely different things, Yurio! You should know that by now!"

"Well, as the top wanted ice skater, you should have more experience when keeping your balance, no?"

"Yurio, hush up and just enjoy roller skating. There's no one to bother us and to see us make mistakes so it's fine Viktor." Yuuri reassured, "And Viktor, you're doing great, don't worry. I'll help you."

Yuuri skated to Viktor, who wasn't that far, grabbing his hands, ending with giving Viktor a smile. Yuuri then proceeded to slowly move around the skating rink. The wooden floor quietly creaked as they moved, the sunlight form the large windows.

Yuri watched in pure disgust as he witnessed his eyes being burned by Viktor and Yuuri's love. Yet he was memorized. How patient Yuuri was with Viktor. It seemed almost romantic to him; how the two seemed to just be in their little world. Just scolding each other playfully and giggling at the little mistakes here and there. Almost romantic. Only a tiny bit, Yuri cringed. He skated to the couple, not wanting to be the third wheel.

"Hey, stop flirting! Viktor, I thought you said you were going to give us lessons!"

Viktor panicked. He wasn't expecting roller skating to be so difficult.

"O-Of course! Life lessons, obviously!"

"...Vikror..! Just accept that you can't skate so it'll be easier to teach you without that guilt of yours."

"Never!" Viktor laughed, attempting to skate away, only to fall in response.