Cuddles & Chocolates

[Third Person's POV]

After going on a date in the city, Viktor and Yuuri decided to go home. Russia was a new place to Yuuri, so Viktor was happy to show him around. Once they arrived at Viktor's home, Yuuri wrapped his arms around Viktor.

"Today was great." Yuuri said, a warm smile appearing on his lips.

"Today was for you and you only, my love." Viktor said as he kissed Yuuri on the cheek.

Yuuri giggled. When they took off their shoes, Yuuri felt weariness crept to his body. As he walked into the livingroom, he yawned cutely. The house was silent until there was several barks from a familiar dog.

"Woah, Makkachin!"

Makkachin had ran into Yuuri, knocking him down. Yuuri giggled, making Viktor giggle with him. When Makkachin felt a pat on his head, he barked happily and ran into the living room with a loud bark. The two looked at each other and laughed.

"Lively as ever, isn't he?" giggled Yuuri.

"He's our little ball of sunshine." Viktor smiled.

Viktor held out his hand to Yuuri.

"You okay?"

"Yup! He's always so hyper that I'm used to it."

As Viktor helped Yuuri up, Yuuri giggled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

When the two lovers walked into the living room, Yuuri ran to the couch and jumped onto it, sitting down with a laugh.

"Why don't we go watch a movie for tonight?" Yuuri said with a cute smile.

"Alright." Viktor said, returning the smile.

Viktor grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. He turned to Yuuri.

"What should we put on?"

"Hm... any movie you want."

Viktor put on a romance movie. Yuuri blushed because of what he picked, but was happy.

"Hold on, let me get something."

Viktor left and went into the bedroom. Yuuri took this chance to grab his Valentines gift for him. Quietly, he walked to the kitchen. Inside one of the cabinets, there was a small bag filled with five chocolate medals. Phichit had excitedly told him to make chocolate medals, giggling and blushing a bit.

"Yuuri? Are you in here?"

Startled by the sound of his lover's voice, he almost dropped the chocolates. He stammered to say something, still turned away from him.

"Oh? What's wrong?"

Yuuri felt a warm blush rise to his face and he turned around. He walked to Viktor with a huff. When he appeared in front of him, he stopped and bowed, holding out the chocolates.

"T-These are for you! Please take them!" he stammered, his ears burning.

Viktor smiled softly, something hidden behind his back.