Sleepless Night part 3 [18+]

With a stiffened groan, he thrusted softly into me. My eyes shut reflexively as he did. A moan escaped my lips, the temperature blasted in heat. The feeling of his throbbing cock inside of me felt satisfying. I felt him twitch inside of me. Expecting him to move, I waited. When he didn't, I opened my eyes to see his expression. I was surprised to find him with a flushed face. He licked his lip seductively after he realized I was looking.

"Shall I move, Yuuri?" he questioned with a devious smile.

Sweat dripped down my face. It was hot. I felt the urge of pleasure begging for more. I couldn't stand it, for this pleasure was just so demanding.

"Viktor, please... don't tease me any longer. I want you to move.." I begged, trying to move my lower body to fulfill my pleasure.

He suddenly thrusted hard onto my ass once. A loud moan escaped my lips. I begged for him to hit me more, making him chuckle. He kissed my forehead and continued to thrust. The bed creaked loudly as he pounded into me. The feeling of his hot dick thrusting into me with such force and power was making my desire to crave more.

The pleasure of his throbbing cock in my ass felt unbearably enjoyable. I wanted him and only him. I want him to hear my voice. I didn't care who heard me because right now it's just the two of us.

"Viktor, harder..!" I screamed in the heat of the moment.

I suddenly realized what I had said and covered my mouth, face red. Victor stopped moving and looked at me. His head was beading with sweat. He smirked.

"Alright, my sweet." Viktor cooed.

He plunged into me harder than ever, a wave of pleasure cascading over my body. The moans that escaped my lips was like the start of an orchestra, and Viktor was the conductor. The urgency of cumming felt so unbearably close.

Viktor suddenly leaned closer to me. His body touched my sensitive dick. I heard his ragged breathing in my ear and my body felt even warmer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand, that was pressed against the bed to stabilize him, touched my hand, asking for something. We entwined our fingers.

His lips touched my lips, that was loudly crying out his name in pleasure. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I struggled to move my tongue with him as he tried to guide me. His movements from his lower half got even faster and I felt like I was going to cum.

"Slow down..! I'm going to ejaculate..!" I cried desperately as I felt the pleasure in my abdomen want to explode in my body.

Instead of slowing down, he fastened his pace. Tears swelled in my eyes as I felt the pleasure in my abdomen explode in my body. The tip of my dick squirted my warm cum onto his chest. I moaned louder than before, the ejaculation being too powerful.

He had stopped moving when I ejaculated. I felt his gaze on me. My erotic face; the soft gasps that escaped my mouth were unable to be hidden.

"Yuuri, you're so greedy..~ I haven't cummed yet." he whined.

"Eh...?"

The heat rushed to my head. What did he want? He didn't cum yet. Does he want to keep going? Then that would mean he would make me cum again..

"I'm going to move."

"B-But I just-"

He thrusted into my soft ass. Now sensitive, I felt a new feeling. Everywhere he touched, it was easily sensed. My whines and complaints were soon turned into uncontrollably loud moans.

His grunts increased in volume as a few seconds went by. Tears poured from my eyes, the pleasure becoming too much for me. I felt the desire in my abdomen once again beg for more.

"Viktor.! Viktor..! I'm cumming..!!" I cried out.

He didn't respond back. I heard his furiously fast thrusts, his pulsing dick being sucked in and out of my wet ass. I felt so warm. I can sense that he was cumming soon.

"Yuuri, I'm cumming..!" he moaned.

"Viktor, I can't take it anymore..!" I screamed in pleasure.

The sensation of having my ass filled with his warm cum made my inner walls clamp down on his dick. I heard him moan out my name as he ejaculated. The pleasure plunged over my body once again, it extended longer than the first time. The feeling of having his liquid in my ass made it feel a bit uncomfortable.

I panted in and out. He rested his head on my shoulder as he breathed for air. I felt his cum drip onto my inner thigh. He brought his head closer to mine and kissed me. Our tongues passionately entwined, moving gently together.

Our bodies cooled down after we kissed for a while. I stopped kissing him and laid my head on his chest. I let out a soft sigh.

"Are you tired, my love?" Viktor asked with an exhausted voice.

"Yeah.."

He moved his hand to gently pet my head. I closed my eyes and focused on his moments.

"Viktor?"

"..Hm?"

"I love you."

---
This was a pretty juicy chapter. I'm not too proud of this, but lookie. I updated a chapter.

P R A I S E M E E E E E

just kidding

Ugh, only about 900 words.. I'm disappointed in myselfffffuckkkkk

Lol, I bet there's a lot of errors..

Edit: I was correct ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it!✨