The Stage (18+)

The red curtain rises. The stage was set. A single metal pole in the very center, accompanied with the mics scattered around to capture the best of audio. The crowd claps for the two couples on stage. Yuri Plisetsky and Otabek Altin with the famous Viktor Nikiforov and Yuuri Katsuki. The four bowed elegantly and silently. They didn't exchange any words to one another. The small audience anticipated on what today's performance would be. They wore a formal suit that complimented their structure. Upon hearing the crowd's curiosity, Viktor sensually licked his lips and put his hands behind him.

"Thank you for attending today's performance. As you already know, no recordings will be permitted. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Enjoy today's performance." the announcement spoke.

The audience applauded. Viktor waved to the crowd, blowing kisses. "Who's ready to start the show?!" Viktor yelled out to the crowd, walking towards the audience. They shrieked their appreciation and anticipation out. "Yeah, that's more like it," Yuri smirked, "So out of us four, who do you wish to see handcuffed?"

Hands sprawled up and people jumped up, crying out their names. "You, over there in the red suit. Which one of us will you choose? Yuuri perhaps? Or... I?"

"I'd love to see Viktor handcuffed!"

The crowd gasped. Viktor was the one who mainly did the touching and usually showed the crowd what they wanted. To see Viktor restrained would make the whole performance challenging. "Bring out the handcuffs." Yuuri spoke, smirking at the idea of being in charge. The handcuffs were handed to Yuuri.

"Sit on your knees." Yuuri commanded. To which Viktor obeyed, slightly red cheeks. Yuuri got behind the Russian and put on the handcuffs. As he did, Viktor gave out a little moan because of the cold metal handcuffs. The crowd shrieked and applauded, clearly pleased by their choice. "O-Okay, the handcuffs are on..." Viktor spoke into his mic, loud enough to be heard. "All right! So, which couple will start first?" Yuuri said, "The handcuffed Viktor Nikiforov and I or the adorable and passionate Otabek Atlin and Yuri Plisetsky?"

The crowd went wild for the second time. Girls jumped out of their seat and shrieked for their attention. "The gorgeous women with the rainbow pin on her white button up shirt. Who will you choose?"

"Otabek has to top his little kitten!" she shrieks, "You two are the hottest! Oh, but Yuri, you're the cutest!!" The compliment tinted Yuri's cheeks pink. With his mic near his mouth, his embarrassed sigh was heard. "You heard them Yuri. Let's get going shall we?" Otabek spoke. Yuri smirked and walked to his lover. Yuri put a hand behind Otabek's head and began to kiss him. Otabek wrapped his arms around Yuri in a gentlemanly manner. Yuri, on the other hand, pressed his leg against Otabek's crotch, moving his other hand to curve around to Otabek's ass cheeks.

Yuuri and Viktor weren't allowed to touch each other until Yuri and Otabek gave them the permission to. Otabek's heat affected Viktor's senses, his face turning red, his body becoming much more sensitive and his nipples and dick becoming erect. Viktor put his head down, succumbing to the heat. Yuuri felt Viktor's heat nearly overtake his body. His scent and aroma was overbearing.

'Adorable.' Yuri thought as he squeezed Otabek's ass cheeks. Yuri wanted to tease the two as they were not to do anything without their command. But Yuri had better things to do than tease the famous couple. "Take off the suit." he spoke as he stepped back and released Otabek. The tip of Otabek's ears turned pink "..Okay."

Otabek stripped down slowly. His fingers elegantly unbuttoning his shirt; his heart beating loud. "Y-Yuri..!" Viktor spoke, "P.. Please, allow me to touch Yuuri. I can't stand this..." Yuri glanced for a second to stare at the binded Russian and the obedient Japanese man, responding with a slight nod. Yuuri immediately wrapped his arms around Viktor behind him.

The audience was silent, faces red. Although they also could feel the embarrassment from preforming sexual acts on a stage, they were in awe and aroused. Masturbation and sexual acts are allowed in the audience as long as it's consensual and quiet, to which many people did not mind. From the stage, the couple could hear little spurs of movement and noise. The heat in the room did not cease to decrease.

Yuuri kissed the nape of Viktor's neck, running his hands on Viktor's skin. The handcuffs prevented Viktor from grabbing his lover. It was surely a bit awkward due to Viktor's lack of affection but Yuuri knew they could manage. Yuuri grasped his breast and his fingers rolled over his nipples. Viktor held in his breath to prevent a moan to slip out, which to no avail.

Otabek had taken off his shirt, his coat and his belt. He wouldn't take off his pants. Otabek grabbed Yuri's waist and pulled him into a kiss. Otabek's passionate kiss startled him. "You're the one stripping now." whispered Otabek. Of course, despite his whisper, everyone in the audience could hear and squealed to his statement. Otabek unbuttoned Yuri's shirt as Otabek's kisses went to the Russian's jawline. Yuri's face flushed red as he wrapped his arms around Otabek's shoulders, gripping onto his skin. Once Otabek unbuttoned his shirt, Yuri felt his temperature rise immensely under the eyes of hundreds.

"O...Otabek... Hurry..."

Otabek suddenly turned Yuri around for the Russian to face the audience. The Kazkah grinded his hard crotch against his ass, making Yuri turn back with wide eyes. His legs were shaking with embarrassment as Otabek rubbed his erection on him with his eyes shut and focused on his movements. The crowd roared with approval as Yuri's legs 

---

Couldn't finish this but I really enjoyed this concept!!