Concert Night part 1

Quick note here.

So this'll be my first time writing a chapter in second person.

I don't reeeaaally know how it works so I hope this is somewhat good?

(Y/F) = ur friend

(Y/N) = ur name

(F/C) = favorite color

(H/C) = hair color

~~~

When you saw Phichit at the concert, you spit out your soda and nearly dropped your lighters. You apologized profusely to the people around you who got drenched.

Your friends (who knew you well) turned to where you looked and when Phichit caught their eyes, they immediately shrieked.

"Oh my god, it's Phichit! (Y/N) talk to him!" (Y/F) screamed, waving her/his lighters. Your best friend knew you so well that sometimes, you thought she/he stalked you. You put your (H/C) hair behind your ears and sighed in shame and embarrassment.

Your other friends giggled and pushed you towards him, saying that you should talk to him. A blush fell onto your cheeks shook your head. There was no way you could've talked to him. He was a beautiful man while you considered yourself an average person.

"I can't and you guys know that!" you said, slurping the soda you held in your hand. They glanced at each other and gave you 'that look'. You gulped down the rest of the soda in your throat. You absolutely hated when they did this.

But that's what friends are for, damn it.

"Okay, finee." You said, furrowing your eyebrows. "I'll go." They smiled and cheered you on, though one of your friends snatched your drink, telling you that you'll probably spit it on Phichit.

"Oh, shut up!" You blushed from the statement.

You pushed through the crowd and hoped to find Phichit. Strangers laughing and pushing you made you slightly uncomfortable, but you reminded yourself that it would be worth it. Soon enough, you found him.

His face was illumined by the green light. He looked at you, his brown enchanting eyes that you've always seen on his Instagram was now in front of you.

The crowd suddenly shrilled and began to shove, pushing you and Phichit closer to each other. Your hair was pulled and messed around with, making you a shameful sight.

'Don't do this to meee!' you cried in desperation when you felt yourself press against him. Your face flushed red as someone almost tripped you, causing you to grab onto Phichit's shoulders to make sure you don't fall.

He laughed adorably, asking if you were okay. With a nod, you remove your hands from his shoulders and shyly apologize.

"No, no; it's okay!" he beamed, "it wasn't your fault! If anyone's to blame it was the crowd!" You can't help but stare at his lips as it moved. "So, since you followed me here, can I have your name and number, cutie?"

It took a few seconds for you to realize... that he actually asked for your name and number. "Y-You knew t-that I followed you..?!" you shrieked in shock.