The Confession Under The Sakura Trees part 1

"W-Who do you think you are, Yuuri?!" shrieked the small Russian, his face flushed red as he grabbed onto the Japanese's collar, pushing him down, "I'm not a gay queer like you!"

Under the beautiful, bloomed sakura trees stood Yuri Plisetsky, with his confessor, Yuuri Katsuki, the silent, yet somehow popular kid throughout Hatsetsu High.

"I-I'm sorry, Yuri. If you don't accept my feelings, then I'll be leav--"

"Don't you just fucking leave me like this, Katsuki! I need an explaination! Is this some sick joke!?" cried the blond, tears nearly spilling out of his eyes.

Love. The word repeated in Yuri's heart, as if it was mocking him.

"T-This isn't a joke! I really do lo--"

"Don't you dare say that word!" Yuri pleaded in anger, "You don't even mean it!"

"I do, Yuri! I really do!"

"Then explain why you're always so nice to me!"

"..Huh?"

---a few months earlier---

It was another day for Yuuri Katsuki in Hatsetsu High. It was 3rd period, and the teacher assigned the class for study hall, irritated that the kids wouldn't listen to him any longer. As much as he wanted them to listen, he wanted to see them pass high school with a passing grades.

Yuuri pretended to read as he looked at the back of Yuri, the star of the school's basketball team. Despite his small appearance, he was good at almost anything athletic. Unlike the fangirls that fawn over him because of his feminine appearance, Yuuri found him strong and masculine.

Though Yuri never really spoke to him, he fell in love instantly for some reason. He just felt a connection with Yuri and he couldn't shake it off. It was odd, that a simple small crush wouldn't disappear like it'd usually do.

"Hey, do you have a pencil? I think I lost mine somewhere ." Yuri suddenly said, tapping onto Yuuri's desk.

Surprised that he spoke to him, his eyes laid onto his facial features. His green, luscious eyes; his thin eyebrows, his small lips were just as nice as he thought they'd be.

"O-Oh. I-I, here! Have my pencil! Y-You can keep it if you want!" he found himself stuttering, trying to find the right words.

"Thanks! What's your name again?" Yuri asked, getting the handed pencil from Yuuri.

"N-Name's Yuri Katsuki."

"It's nice to meet you, Yuuri. I'm Yuri Plisetsky. So, you're the principal's son? Are you a mama's boy then?" Yuri laughed, pinching Yuri's cheek.

"Ow! Let go!" Yuri exclaimed, grabbing Yuri's hand softly, "O-Of course not! She's just my mom! I'm not that attached to her!"

"Sure, Yuuri. Anyways, do you get this math question?" asked Yuri, releasing him and grabbing the assignment Yuuri was already done with.

"Hm? Problem 26?" asked Yuuri.

"No shit, Sherlock. That's the only problem I haven't attempted to try."

"You see how x equals 25?"

"..Yeah."

"You multiply it since it's the opposite of dividing the 25."