Venom Demons

"Haven't you ever heard of the Venom Demons?"

A voice from the dark void echoes into your ear. The male voice has a slight Russian accent, the tone of his voice simply telling you that he's smiling. It's so compelling. His voice seems to be dragging you closer to this void.

"The two demons are simply beautiful, but once you're sucked into their love, that's where they begin to take over your life."

A match is lighted, the darkness surrounded a single candle. Still, there is no one to be seen.

"They embrace each other and you. A single word of sincere fumes their hunger to change you into one of them." there is a quick silence, "They become obsess. Over you and each other. They love receiving love. It's the only way their heart heats up."

There's a giggle and another voice joins; a female voice.

"Oh, yes, they are quite lovable. I almost fell into their charms until my heart collapsed on itself." a female, Russian voice spoke, "They charm you with the word 'love' that everyone seems to adore so much."

"I love you."

"I can't live without you."

"You are my everything."

"I'll love you until the end."

The voices spoke in unison, laughing afterwards.

"But in the end, they love only each other and just leave you to cry to yourself." the female voice said, "Their 'love' destroys a person."

"Of course, they're selfish. Any kind of love you receive, they want more. 'Give me portraits! Give me art! Give me songs!'." cried the male.

"Yes... well, they were never actually known until the day they captured children into their hearts. They gave them more love than a parent could ever give. Toys, dolls, figurines, sweets; anything. The children were so happy, but they were never truly satisfied."

The candle is put out, the darkness following.

"These Venom Demons really love to tease but children? They took it too far. Now the whole world is rebelling against these demons to put them out once and for all."

"But, alas, they are hidden so far away. Some even say that they are buried deep within our hearts due to how hard it is to find them." the female said.

"These children looked up to these demons and wasted their time. The children bought gifts for them instead of buying things for themselves. Their hearts became obsessive for these demons, who later abandoned them for another child."

"Twisted creatures, they are." the male sighed.

"But one day, they got a child to disappear."

Suddenly lights are turned on and Yakov walks into the room, catching Mila and Yuri covered in black in front of a camera.

"What on earth are you children doing!?" Yakov screamed.

"Ah, ignore us and go on living," smiled Mila, "We're making a video."

"Yeah, so shut the door. We need it to be completely dark."

Yakov gave them a synthetic look and shut the door behind him.

"Now... let's continue the story."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright~

So the story will be proceeded thru the comments because I wanna see how creative my fans can be !!

Rule: 1 person per number :3

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Wowow, where's my quality writing at ??