☆4☆

The low growl from the bed below her made Nari freeze. What had she done now? The light from Nana's phone cast an eerie blue glow over the room. A head suddenly popped up beside Nari's bed, and she shrieked, having been startled.

"Nana! Don't scare me like that! What's the big problem anyway? Don't think I didn't hear you mumbling obscene things about me down there." 

Nana glared at her sister and shoved the phone in Nari's face. "Explain. Explain now. What does the name 'Phone Girl' mean? Is that YOU?"

Nana wiggled the phone impatiently, and Nari sighed, snatching the phone from her hand holding it close to her face. She squinted at the fuzzy picture and laughed nervously. "What is this?"

"This? What is THIS?! THIS is a picture from today's fansign. THIS is an account from someone who was there." Nana cleared her throat and began to read in a high-pitched, irritating tone. 

"Guys, there was this girl at the fansign tonight. She was playing with her phone the ENTIRE time. She didn't even know the boys' names! Haha! Loser, for sure. Must be trying to sneak into our fandom from that other fandom." 

"Eonni!!!! That was you, wasn't it?" Nana grumbled and glared at her phone screen. 

"The responses to this are...they're too much! Wow, Eonni. You really made a great impression." Nana rolled her eyes and sighed, slowly sliding back down to her own bed. 

Nari also rolled her eyes to mimic her sister. "Well, I guess next time you can go yourself. You should try harder to take care of your health!" 

"Hey! I can't help it the family I babysat for two weeks ago had a raging case of chickenpox! I didn't ask to get this!" Nana kicked her feet on the bed and whined.

"Now everyone will know me as 'Phone Girl's sister!" Nana gasped again. "Jimin-Oppa even called you out?! That's it. I'm disowning you, Eonni. You're forever dead to me, just in case anyone asks." 

Nari rolled her eyes yet again at the aggravated sighs and whimpers coming from the bottom bunk. "Well, excuuuuuuse me," she said, "I mean, don't be thankful I even went! It was such a hassle! Sorry I wasn't engrossed in your little boy band."

Nana pouted in her bed but knew Nari was right. She had done Nana a huge favor, and she really should be grateful to her sister. And she would be. 

Tomorrow.

Maybe.

* * *

Jimin climbed out of the van and hurried into the building that housed the seven members of BTS. He went right into his room and shut the door. Sitting down on his bed, he pulled the scarf out of the bag and wrapped it around his neck. He massaged the soft yarn as he scrolled through Twitter, looking for preview pictures or videos. 

There were videos of Jin throwing multiple kisses. Repeatedly. Followed by captures of his terrible jokes and windshield wiper laugh. Jimin couldn't help but giggle. New memes popped up by the dozens, and it just reminded him of how funny their fandom really was. 

Within ten minutes, Jimin's neck was sweating, and his whole body was warm. He grabbed the scarf and yanked it off, laying it down beside him. His fingers worked their way through the yarn, kneading it slowly as he scrolled some more. All of a sudden, he came across a hefty crop of posts all about the "Phone Girl." None of the pictures were very clear, but he could tell it was that Nari girl. He gasped and then giggled and clicked his tongue at all the things fans were saying. Some were funny, some were rude, but all contributed to the unbelievable amount of Tweets under the hashtag #PhoneGirl.