☆15☆

"So what have you ladies been doing while I was slaving away at the salt mines," said Nari to her mother and sister, who were grinning like Cheshire cats. 

"We shopped.  A lot," sighed her mom, collapsing into the chair in their hotel room.  Bags were hanging from both arms and she looked happy, yet exhausted.

"Eonnie!  We didn't forget you though!  Here!"  Nana held out an arm load of bags from various stores and shops. 

"Wow...so is this why I can't get any school bill help?" Nari giggled and shook her head.  "I'm kidding, Mom," she said to her mother who was looking unnecessarily guilty.  "Wow, you guys got me...everything!" 

Nana grinned and jumped up onto the bed, flopping down onto her bottom, crossing her legs up under her.  "You need to look like a musical university student.  Not some frumpy, country bumpkin."  She screeched as Nari dropped the bags in her hands and dove into the bed, tackling her sister with her and then proceeding to tickle her sides ruthlessly. 

"I am no country bumpkin!"  Nari and Nana laughed until their sides ached.  Nari pulled out her phone and held it up above them.  "Smile, Nana."  Both girls automatically grinned and Nari snapped a commemorative photo. 

"Don't you dare post that, I look like a thumb with eyes."  Nana snickered and struggled to get up.  "Psst, look," she whispered, pointing to their mother. 

Nari smiled and slipped off the bed, softly padding over to her mother.  "Mom, c'mon, let's sleep now."  Her mother didn't even open her eyes, but simply nodded slowly and allowed herself to be led to her bed and laid down.  Nari covered her and let her hand rest on the older woman's black hair.  It was soft and pretty.  Nari hoped she could age like her mother - meaning not at all.  Her mother actually still looked like her highschool self, despite working her whole life and raising two high-energy daughters all while taking care of her husband as well.  She leaned down and kissed the woman's temple before standing straight again.

"She exhausted herself today," Nari said to her sister who was watching the whole scene. 

"I wanted to stop a long time ago," Nana said, yawning.  "You better try all that stuff on," she said and watched as Nari's eyes grew wide.  "Tomorrow, eonnie, tomorrow."  She giggled as her sister's face clearly showed relief.  "Ah!" She bolted up off of the bed and rushed over to her suitcase sitting near the dresser.  "I almost forgot.  I made you something!"  She held out a medium sized gift bag to her sister who took it gladly.

"You did?  What could it be?"  She smiled and excitedly opened the bag and pulled out a soft pink and brown scarf with a coordinating hat.  "Oh, Nana," she whispered as she held the soft yarn in her hands. 

"They will match that outfit you bought that I said I didn't like."  She smiled proudly, glad she could make her sister tear up with grateful emotion.

"They're gorgeous," whispered Nari, a tear spilling out onto her cheeks.  Nana had never knit anything for her before.  She had made numerous things for other people, even that celebrity, Jimin, but for some reason she never made anything for her own sister. 

"I know what you're thinking," smiled Nana, "you're thinking that I haven't made you anything before, why now?"  She walked over and hugged her sister close.  "I'm sorry, Nari.  It never occurred to me that I hadn't made you anything.  When I saw that user on twitter with the JiminsScarf handle, it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't made you a thing!  I dunno why it reminded me of that, but it did.   It's the same design I made for Jimin so I hope you don't mind.  I just like that design so much."  She smiled proudly at the scarf and her fingers played among the threads.