☆48☆

Nari walked softly into her dorm room.  It wasn't too late but she never really knew when Gina would be awake or sleeping.  The girl had such a crazy sleep routine.  Nari turned and closed the door softly behind her and then turned around to see a cold and eerily calm Gina sitting on the floor beside their beds. 

Nari slid her messenger bag off, lifting the strap up and over her head.  She hung it on the end of her bed and then proceeded to begin her nightly routine. She kept throwing glances at her unusually silent roommate as she moved about the room. Finally, she could stand the silence no more.

"Hey, Gina, how was your day?"  She smiled brightly at her friend.

"Don't 'Gina, how was your day' me."  Gina glared up at her with fiery eyes.

Nari froze and glanced around nervously.  She thought back over her day and tried to figure out where she could have messed up in regards to Gina.  She came up blank and looked back at her friend.  "Did I do something wrong?" she asked timidly.

Gina bolted up out of the floor and stalked over to stand in front of her friend.  She disregarded any personal boundaries and shoved her tablet in Nari's face.  "Is this you?  Don't lie.  I won't forgive you if you lie.  Just tell me if that's you laughing and flirting with Park Jimin."  Gina kept her eyes locked on Nari, making the poor girl even more flustered. 

Nari squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head away from the video she had seen earlier when she and Jimin had spoken with Bang Shi Hyuk. 

"Nari," Gina said firmly, moving the tablet to be in front of Nari's face again.  "Confession is good for the soul."

Nari sighed and her shoulders slumped.  She sadly nodded and then walked over and flopped down onto Gina's bed.  "Yes, it's me," she mumbled, fumbling around with the pajamas in her hands. 

The room was completely silent for a few seconds before Nari found herself being bounced around on the bottom bunk bed, high-pitched squeals of excitement assaulting her ear. 

"THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!  I want details.  All the juicy details!"  Gina giggled and crossed her legs in a cross-cross style. Her excited eyes bored holes into Nari's face. 

As Nari regained her upright position, she looked nervously over at Gina.  "Wait, weren't you just mad at me?"

"Mad?  No.  Disappointed I didn't hear it from you first but learned it from some punk on the message boards, yeah.  Tell me, Nari!  What's been going on with you two?!  I promise I'm won't share your secret!"  Gina's face was covered in a wide smile and her intense stare made Nari increasingly nervous. 

"Well, nothing really. I just agreed to be his girlfriend," she muttered, unnecessarily folding the pajamas in her hands. 

"YOU DID WHAT?!  You really did?!  Girl!  I am so excited!" Gina giggled and leaned over to squeeze her friend. 

"We don't even know each other that well, Gina.  I mean, to be honest, I know very little about him except what Nana forced me to know when I lived at home."  She felt stupid now that she thought about what she had done.  She had effectively agreed to date someone who was, for all intents and purposes, a stranger. 

"Well, we shall soon remedy that," grinned Gina, winking slyly.  "Scoot over here," she said in hushed excitement.  She patted the spot next to her on the bed and Nari reluctantly agreed.

"I have to get ready for bed," protested Nari.

"Nari, listen to me. You have no time to waste.  Fans will be scrutinizing you if this ever proves to be true.  You won't get off easy if you can't prove that you know even a few things about him."  Gina sighed at the cluelessness of her friend.  She quickly opened up YouTube and found every Jimin focused Bangtan Bomb there was.