Announcement!

First of all, thank you all so much for your input and suggestions! 

I read them all and gave them all considerable thought. 

After debating back and forth what kind of AU I would like to do, I finally decided on one.

While I know this genre has been done before, I hope you will give me the opportunity to flex my wings and try something different from what I usually write.

(Let me take a pause and say that I will still be writing Reversed.  I refuse to abandon any story and will always finish them for you.  However, I will now, for the first time ever, be managing two books.  So please be patient with me.  😊)

Up to this point, my books have been mainly focused in the real world we live in today with members of BTS as the main characters. 

My character basis will not change.  My books will still be BTS centric.

Why?  Because I love their personalities and I enjoy writing about them as well.

However, I am steering away from the fluffy, romantic love story this time around.

I'm going dark, people.

Daaaaaark.

Please bear with me as I write this. 

It won't be easy for me. 

It will take a lot of thought and planning.

However, I've written the first chapter for you and I hope you will give it a go. 

I should warn you it's rated Mature. 

So please be aware and I know most of you are young and you won't heed my warning and you'll read it anyway but I at least have to try. 

So without further adieu, I present to you my newest Yoongi based book.

You can find it in my works in my profile

As always, thank you for reading and I hope you will walk this journey with me!

Your's truly,

Avid_Rdr