☆47☆

"Jimin," said Nari softly, "what were they talking about?" Her voice was barely above a hushed whisper. She kept her hands tightly clasped together to try and control the trembling. She was doing her best not to let her fear be too evident so Jimin wouldn't feel bad.

He eyed her hands secretly when she wasn't looking. It hurt him to see her afraid. His blood was boiling and he felt flustered and upset. He had dealt with bold fans before, but now he had someone else to think about. His jaw clenched and then relaxed, only to clench again. "I don't know," he said in a low tone. "Look, Nari, I'm sorry-"

"It wasn't your fault, Jimin. I'm fine! See? Not hurt at all."

She smiled bravely and his heart hurt worse. He began to rethink his choices.

"I don't know what they were talking about regarding the video," he said, his finger tapping rapidly on the arm rest of the car.

Nari had no idea either. She and Jimin had barely taken a photo together, how could someone have a video of them? She frowned slightly but then quickly smiled. "Where are we going, Jimin?" She made sure to keep a bright tone to her voice. She could see he was very irritated and annoyed and she wanted to try and calm his fury.

"BigHit. I need to talk to PDnim about this and we need to see what we can do." His voice hitched and he cleared his throat before continuing. "I'm really sorry, Nari." He looked over to her and Nari saw his eyes were glassy.

She wanted to reach over and pat his arm or hand or something just to make him feel a bit better. He was beating himself up for something clearly out of his control. "It will all be okay. I'm not worried!"

Jimin desperately wanted her to understand the gravity of the situation. She needed to be worried. She needed to be aware of her surroundings at all times. She was too optimistic about everything. Before he could speak, the taxi stopped at a curb outside the tall building and Jimin quickly paid the driver. "Let's go," he said to Nari.

The couple quickly exited the taxi and Jimin practically pulled Nari to the back entrance of the building. Thankfully, no one was camped outside the building yet so they slipped in unseen.

The elevator ride up to the CEO's office was quiet and tense. Nari had no idea what to do or say and Jimin was too busy fuming over his plans and life being interrupted by nosey people. The doors finally opened and the pair stepped into a long hallway.

Nari followed Jimin down the hall. They stopped in front of a single door and Jimin knocked before entering. He was immediately greeted with stares and worried looks on the other six member's faces. The CEO sat in his chair, resting his head on his arm propped up on his desk. Jimin felt the tension and it was thick.

"We've been trying to reach you for several hours now," said the CEO quietly. He looked past the repentant singer and his eyes drifted to the girl standing behind him.

"You must be the girl I'm going to have to look after, hm?" He smiled warmly and it surprised Nari that he welcomed her so freely considering everything going on at the moment, most of which she was still confused or in the dark about.

"My name is Choi Nari," she said softly, bowing a full ninety degrees.

"Nice to meet you Nari-ssi." The CEO quickly turned his attention back to Jimin, who was standing straight as a ramrod with his eyes locked on the floor. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" asked the CEO softly.

"It broke, sir," said Jimin, embarrassed he had broken his phone in such a dumb way.

"Broke? Well, some excuse is better than none. We have a problem."