☆30☆

"How's it look out there," whispered Jungkook. Taehyung gently shut the door to the auditorium.  He glared back at the maknae who was so close to his ear he could feel his hot breath. 

"Yah," whispered Taehyung, "stop breathing on my ear."  He shuddered and ducked away from a now giggling Jungkook. 

Glancing behind him, he saw Jimin leaning up against the wall, casually scrolling through his phone.  He raised his eyebrows and smiled, walking towards his friend. "Ready for today?"

Jimin hesitated just a moment as he slowly nodded and looked up, pasting on his best fan smile. "How do I look," he said through gritted teeth.

The smile reached his eyes but Taehyung could always tell the difference between a smile for fan service and a smile that came from a truly happy Jimin. He gave Jimin a small pat on the shoulder and nodded slowly.

"Keep trying," he mumbled with a smirk. He walked back over to the door and opened it slightly again.

Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall. He followed after Taehyung who had opened the door and was now looking through the small crack.

"Oh!" exclaimed Taehyung quietly.

"What?" asked Jimin, leaning down below Taehyung's arms to see if he could also see through the small opening.

"I thought I saw someone," he whispered excitedly.

"Who?" whispered Jimin, being easily pulled into Taehyung's dramatics.

"No one," teased Taehyung, making Jimin stand up with a huff.

"Tae, stop teasing me like this." He shook his head and turned to walk away before he felt a hand grab at his sleeve.

"Look again," whispered Taehyung.

"I don't want to," grumbled Jimin, turning slightly towards his friend.

"Just do it," sighed Taehyung, stepping back from the door. When Jimin hesitated, Taehyung jerked his head towards the door, opening his eyes wide and looking rather impatient.

Jimin finally gave in and with one last skeptical look at his friend, he placed his eye up to the crack, scanning the growing crowd. As his eye drifted over the faces in the crowed, it passed over one familiar face and then jerked right back to it. Wait...

"Do you see her?" grinned Taehyung, shaking Jimin's arm slightly out of excitement.

Jimin nodded and jerked away from the door. His panicked eyes looked right into Taehyung's and he suddenly became very self aware. His hands began to fidget and drift up towards his face and hair.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hands with a giggle and held them tightly. "Don't. Your hair is perfect right now. Running your hands through it will make it look bad. Jiminie, you're perfect, stop worrying."

"I feel like I need to make a good impression or something." Jimin's feet fidgeted nervously.

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "You've seen her a lot of times. She already has a first impression of you. Let's just work hard to make that impression forgotten." He smirked and slowly released Jimin's hands.

"What are you..." Jimin just shook his head quickly and tried to relax his shoulders by circling them around. His mind wandered to the young woman sitting in the auditorium. Why was she here again? Not that he didn't want her here. He did. However, why wouldn't it be her sister and not her? This was all very confusing to Jimin and he felt himself stressing out about little things as they waited to go out and get the fans. His rings weren't right. His outfit felt constrictive. How was his eye makeup? What about his hair? The doubting voices in his head began screaming loudly and it threatened to drive him insane.