☆62☆

The van pulled up to the venue and Jimin and Nari made their way backstage.  People in black formal wear carrying different instruments were moving through the hallways like busy little ants.  Jimin guided Nari through the small maze with her behind him so she was wouldn't get trampled.  He had no idea where he was supposed to be going, but he knew with all the people running around back here she was bound to get flattened if they were not careful.

Nari was walking behind Jimin, simply enjoying the feeling of holding his hand. She had missed him so much while he was in Japan. When Taehyung had texted her about Jimin's incident, she didn't think she could be more panicked about anything more than she was at that moment. Her mind had gone to the absolute worst case scenario and she had to stop herself from trying to imagine what a life without Jimin in it could be like.

She looked at his shoulders as he gently tugged her hand. His hair had been freshly cut and had been lightened to a light brown. She worked very hard at resisting the urge to reach her hand up to and run her fingers through it. As if he could read her mind, his hand went up to his own hair and slowly pushed through it. He stopped and looked back at her and her cheeks flamed. It became worse when he smirked slightly. He was becoming irresistible to her.

"I'm sorry," he said in a soft voice, "I'm not sure where we're even going right now." He giggled and his whole face lit up.

Nari giggled along with him but shrugged in reply because she had no idea either. Ria was supposed to meet her here and give her instructions but she hadn't seen her yet.

"Nari?" 

Nari turned and saw Ria walking towards them.  "Ah, I'm glad to see you. Where should I be right now?"

Ria smiled around Nari at Jimin.  "Hello, there.  You must be the infamous Park Jimin I've heard about from Jun." She grinned and bowed her head slightly.  "I'm pleased to meet you."  She turned her attention to Nari and gestured down the hall a few more doors. 

"We can wait in there. One of the violinists has been helping us girls with our hair and making sure it's good. She's been working in there. But I don't think you'll need any help. Your hair looks great, Nari. As a matter of fact, your outfit and everything looks great. Wouldn't you agree, Jimin-ssi?" She smiled slyly at Jimin, who blushed and nodded several times.

Ria giggled and linked her arm with Nari's, leading her down the hallway to the waiting room. She turned back over her shoulder and spoke to Jimin. "Ah, Jimin-ssi, Jun is sitting in the audience seating. There's no one allowed in yet so it's kind of lonely in there. Keep him company for me, would you?" She turned back and began walking again.

Nari glanced nervously over her shoulder. She saw Jimin's smile fall a little and she got a bit worried. Maybe Ria didn't realize that this was a terrible idea, to put those two men together.  "Ria," she whispered, "I don't think-"

"Shh, it's okay, Nari. Jun requested it." Ria winked at Nari and leaned up to pull open the door to where they would wait. 

Nari looked back down towards Jimin once more. He gave her a brave smile and a small wave before turning and heading in the direction of the auditorium. Nari entered the waiting room, doing her best to surpress the anxiety and nervousness she was feeling right now. 

* * *

Jimin walked into the fully lit auditorium and saw Jun's dark brown hair sticking up slightly over the back of the seat. This was not on his list of things he wished to do right now. He had not had the misfortune of breathing the same air as this guy in a long time and he wanted to keep it that way. Because of Jun, Jimin and Nari's fragile relationship had almost been broken.