☆57☆

Nari smiled as the waiter cleared the table of the empty plates.  Jimin had eaten well and she was really happy about that. 

"Why are you grinning like that?" he asked. 

Nari blushed and looked away.  "No reason," she lied.

"Liar."  Jimin grinned and leaned forward, groaning as he did so.  He hadn't eaten that much in ages and his stomach was stuffed. 

"I ate too much," he whispered.

Nari looked at him and smiled again, unable to keep her joyous feelings off her face.  "I think you ate well.  Good job.  You're now a member of the Clean Plate Club." 

"The what?" 

Nari laughed.  "It's a joke.  My mom always used that to convince Nana to eat her food.  She ate like a bird normally, but if she could be the member of some kind of club just by eating all her food, she would shovel whatever it was into her mouth so fast." 

Jimin loved the way Nari's eyes sparkled when she spoke of her sister.  He hated that she had gone through the pain of losing a loved one, but he loved that she had a great love for her family.  He looked at his watch and scooted his chair back from the table.  "We have a few hours before the concert.  Do you want to go back to your hotel and rest, or what would you like to do?" 

Nari thought for a moment.  She was too full to do any amount of walking and it might not be good to wander around with a K-Pop celebrity, even if this wasn't Korea.  "I think I'll go rest a bit.  I want to look nice for our date tonight," she mumbled, cheeks flaming bright red.

"Our date," he murmured. A silly smile spread across his face. "I'm looking forward to it more than you know." His cheeks tinted pink and he stood up from his seat. Holding his hand out to her, he pulled her to her feet also, letting his hand linger on hers for as long as possible. It was soft. It was warm but not too warm. It was delicate looking and he secretly wondered how she could put such force into her piano playing with such fragile looking fingers.

Nari was enjoying the feel of his hand as well. They hadn't had much physical contact and she was okay with that, but if the opportunity presented itself to hold this man's hand at least, she would do it in a heartbeat. She took courage and ventured to lace her fingers in between his and she smiled as his hand wrapped around hers like it was a perfectly normal occurrence.

"Let's go," he smiled, walking towards the door and gently tugging her to follow him. She studied his shoulders and back as they walked out of the restaurant. He was proportioned nicely in her opinion. Some people had said he was small but he was bigger than her and she found him deeply attractive.

"Stop staring holes into my back," he chuckled over his shoulder at her. "Alright, my manager and I will drop you off. I'll be back to pick you up at five, okay? I'm not sure I'll be hungry enough for dinner, but maybe if you're hungry we can grab something quick before the concert. Sound good?"

Nari forced herself to focus on his words because at that moment all she could do was focus on his lips. She blinked and blindly nodded with a small smile.

Jimin smirked and looked away, intensely aware of the gazes from his girl. It made him feel good, that's for sure.

The van pulled up in front of Nari's hotel and she looked at him before getting out. He was smiling sweetly, still holding her hand. "I'll see you in a while," she said, turning to get out of the van. She glanced back when she felt her hand rise into the air and then meet up with something warm and soft. She blushed when she realized he just laid a small kiss on her hand before slowly releasing it.