☆45☆

"So what you're telling me is you went against one for the few requests I ever made to you all and made a private Twitter account?" Bang Si Hyuk slowly leaned back in his chair, keeping a dark gaze locked on the two young men in front of him.  He considered them to be like his own children, and knowing that they went behind his back and did something he had specifically asked them not to do, hurt his heart like as if one of his own children had done it. 

"Actually, it was just a private account that he never really used but only to communicate to a certain-"  Taehyung felt a hand grip his forearm and he looked over at Jimin who was looking down at the floor.  His heart constricted as he watched his friend step forward and take responsibility.

"It was all my idea and my fault, PDnim," he said softly but loud enough to be heard.  "I saw her at the fansign and I figured out who her sister was and it all went downhill from there."  He crossed his hands in front of his body and clasped them tightly together.  His eyes never left the floor as he waited for his punishment to be dropped onto him.

"At least it wasn't public...though now it may be."  The producer sighed and removed his glasses, rubbing his tired eyes.  "Did you remove the account?" he asked in a weary tone.

"Yes, I've asked for it to be deleted and it should be very soon.  I'm afraid it might be too late though," mumbled Jimin.  "They've surely screenshot everything in anticipation of my actions." 

"You're probably right to assume that," said the producer, looking up at the ceiling.  "Jimin-ah," he said softly but sternly, "I can't let this slide.  I'm sure you understand the consequences of your actions and how it's going to affect a lot of people.  Perhaps even this girl you're so infatuated with."

Jimin winced at the word "infatuated."  He knew in his heart his feelings were past infatuation, but he had always trusted PDnim and the man had an uncanny way of seeing things that the boys never really noticed in themselves.  Perhaps he was right and all Jimin really felt for Nari was infatuation.  However, he wasn't willing to give up at that level.  He wanted to forge ahead and find out what she really was all about. 

"We're going to have to do major damage control.  However, if this is someone you're serious about, you need to consider telling the fandom first before your antis do."  The older man stared hard at the ashamed young man standing before him.  "Do we need to work on a denial statement? Would a denial even work considering what they might have on you? Would it make us look like we're insincere and lying? Or do we need to work on a statement of confirmation?  Hm?  Which way should I go, Jimin-ah? I want and need to help you right now, but if you're not completely honest with me, we'll all make the wrong move and cause even more hurt."  The older man stood up slowly from his seat and walked over to Jimin, whose head was still lowered. He put his hands on Jimin's shoulders and gripped them firmly.  "Whatever happens though, you're still very important to me," he said softly. 

Jimin felt his eyes grow hot.  Tears stung at his eyes and he quickly blinked them away.  "Please work on a confirmation statement, sir," he whispered.  "This girl is very special to me and I can't throw her aside because I'm afraid of some anti-fans."  He finally raised his head and his glassy eyes met the producer's kind ones.  He suddenly felt himself pulled into a tight hug and he froze. 

"Son, I'm proud of you."  The producer slapped Jimin's back a few times before releasing him.  "Not proud you disobeyed me, but proud for standing up for what you really want.  Bring her to meet me sometime soon, okay?"

"Well, sir, we just kind of started our relationship-"

"Bring her," said the producer firmly.  He smiled warmly and waved the two young men out of his office.