☆13☆

After going over her schedule, Nari decided to work on some music for...well, work. She plugged in her earbuds and turned on some of Yiruma's music. Closing her eyes, she leaned back against the wall. Her hands drifted upwards as if they were resting on a keyboard and her fingers began mimicking the movements she would be making if she were seated at a piano right this minute. No one else was in the lobby and she was relaxed but a bit cautious too. She knew her method of learning new music was unconventional and probably a bit weird. Ever so often she would crack open one eye and scan the room before closing it again.

She was so engrossed in her music she did not notice someone barge in through the front doors, rolling a bicycle beside them. The man blindly glanced around the lobby, quickly going towards a long hallway, not really paying any attention to his surroundings. Suddenly, a movement caught his eye and he stopped, looking towards the wall where a young woman was seated, fingers waving in the air as if she were tickling someone. The man smirked behind his mask before gently pulling it down. He softly leaned his bike up against the wall and snuck over to her. Squatting down he rested his elbows on his knees and his grin could no longer be contained. It spread across his face like melted chocolate across a strawberry.

He waited and watched as her face showed emotion and joy while her fingers kept wiggling in the air. When one hand came close to his eye, almost jabbing it, he leaned back quickly, almost falling backwards, and stared in disbelief at her. "Yah!" he exclaimed loudly in an effort to bypass the earbuds, causing her fingers to freeze and her eyes to shoot open.

"AAAAHH," she shouted, scrambling to get her earbuds out of her ears.  They flew every whichaway, flying up and smacking her in the eye. "Ouch!" She groaned and slung the offending earbuds down to wherever they wanted to land and rubbed her now injured eye, while staring at her new company with the other.

"Can I help you?" She grimaced and reached down to her purse, scrambling through it to find a tissue to catch the tears now pouring from her eye.

She glanced back up at the man who was now smirking and trying to cover his grin, but his eyes were laughing just the same. "Who are..." she asked before suddenly realizing she was face to face with a member of BTS. "Wait...I met you at the fansign. Right? Taekook? No...that's not right...that's a ship Nana was sailing or something." She mumbled to herself and thought hard.

"Taehyung," came his deep chuckling voice, causing her to look back at him with realization.

"Yes!" She clapped her hands together and pointed at him. "Taehyung! V! Yes! Ahhh...thank you, it was going to drive me crazy. My name is Nari, by the way." She laughed and relaxed against the back of her seat before immediately leaning forward again. "Why are you down in front of me," she said skeptically.

"I was watching your fingers putting a curse on this building," he said with a deep frown on his face.

She stared back, her own expression confused. "Huh?"

He stood up, laughter pouring out from his lungs. "I'm kidding, but what were you doing? It looked hilarious, and I'm sorry if that offends you." He folded his arms and rested his weight on one leg, his other slightly out to the side. He was eyeing her suspiciously and yet the sparkle in his eyes betrayed his true intentions.

"Ah, um...I was learning some new piano music." She blushed and leaned over to pick up her rudely discarded earbuds. A hand snatched them up quicker than hers and held them out to her.