☆64☆

One month later

"Our comeback is just a few days away. I know we've been working hard, but we have to keep the momentum going." Namjoon sat at the head of the circle of BTS members, who were taking a rare moment to sit still and listen to their leader. 

"Hyung, we're going to blow this comeback out of the water," chirped Taehyung energetically. "We have to," he said a bit quieter, betraying the feelings of immense pressure held by each member. He glanced at Jimin who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. His eyebrows knit together at how sharp Jimin's jawline had gotten. They had all gotten thinner, thanks to hours of dance practice and the inability to eat enough calories to replace what they were burning off. But Jimin always worried him.

"I know, Tae. We will. We got this. We're BTS. So what if our careers are teetering on a precipice of international success or miserable failure," lamented Namjoon, earning him groans and dirty looks from his members.

"I'm kidding, guys. Sorry for my ill-timed humor. Okay, enough chit chat. Let's get back to work." Everyone stood, dusting off their bottoms as they walked back to place.

Taehyung eyed Jimin carefully. "Hey, Jiminie, why not have Nari meet us after practice for some food?"

Jimin shook his head. "Sorry, I can't. I have to work on that footwork sequence."

"Liar," grumbled Taehyung.

Jimin ignored him and as the music began he lost himself in it. The rhythms took over his body and he smiled with pride when the whole group finished the dance flawlessly. Soon everyone was spent and ready to go home for the evening. They had music show pre-recordings coming up, amongst a slew of other schedules. The group needed all the rest they could get.

But Jimin wanted to do one thing before he went home. He appreciated Taehyung wanting to invite Nari to a dinner with them, but he was selfish and wanted her all to himself. He wouldn't have much time for her over the next few weeks and alone time with her was precious. 

"Are you heading home?" asked Taehyung, handing Jimin his backpack. 

"Eventually," hedged Jimin.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed and he walked in front of Jimin, leaning down slightly and staring him in the face. "I swear, Jiminie, if you stay in this practice room I will kick your-"

"Tae! I'm not going to stay here," laughed Jimin. "I'm tired."

Taehyung didn't seem convinced. "So then what are you doing?"

Jimin felt bad telling Taehyung his plans, especially since he had turned down Taehyung's invite earlier. He paused and pondered what to say.

"Are you meeting Nari?" grinned Taehyung. "Yaaah, it's okay! I don't mind being left out."He pouted cutely and Jimin couldn't help but laugh. "It's okay, really. I mean, I still have Jungkook!" 

"Have me for what?" asked Jungkook, weariness flooding his voice.

"To hang out with!" Taehyung jogged over to the maknae and threw an arm over the boy's shoulders.

Jungkook sighed but smiled at Taehyung's enthusiasm. "Fine, but we're hanging out in your room.  Mine's too small."

"Yah, just be honest. My room is way more fun." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheek and giggled when Jungkook scowled and pulled away. 

"Whatever," grumbled Jungkook, walking away. 

Taehyung winked at Jimin and quickly followed Jungkook. 

Jimin shook his head and laughed. He pulled out his phone and sent a Nari a message. 

"Can I see you for a little bit?"