Prologue

| |___Tu Jo Saath Ho___| |

❤ Dreams Leads To Love ❤

Prologue

~~Scene 1~~

A girl is sitting in floor and crying vigorously, holding something tightly in her hands .. A person comes there and slapped her..

Person : I told you na not to Do this again, then why!? Can't you understand my language!? Tell me I want answers..😠😡

Girl(while crying and sobbing) : Bcuz I want to fulfil my dreams.. Please let me play.. It's my only dream 😢

Person: Enough of your drama.. Can't you understand that your dreams can may take our life too so please Swara I'm telling you forget your dreams.. Tomorrow is your marriage get ready for it.. 😡

That girl falls on the Floor emotionless..

~~Scene 2~~

A boy sitting in front of window..n talking wid stars..folded his leg wid his stomach..

Boy : Why God Why..? why uh do this too mee..? What was my fault? Why he do this to me?

Suddenly a man comes dier with a women ..

Man : Huhh.. See I'm telling uh Tell ur son to marry my friend's daughter.. Otherwise it will not good for him.. Wese bi he's failure .. A cheater who will marry him ?

That man leaves from there and Women looked at the boy helplessly..

~~~Scene 3~~~

A girl is sitting in front of a window looking at the sky, wearing bridal costumes and holding a badminton Racquet in her hand.. Her eyes were teary and her hairline was filled with vermillion indicating that she's married..

Girl(thinks in mind) : No it's wrong.. Whatever happens today was wrong.. He did it wrong.. But it was for my dreams only .. So is it right!? So is this marriage was right!? Ohh God please help me!

~~Scene 4~~

A girl is sitting on her knees In front of a guy..

Girl:- I love you sanskar! Nd I want to spent my whole life with you.. Please sanskar accept my love.. I can't live without you.. 😢

Sanskar : Stop it.. Just stop it.. Are you mad or what? I can't love you.. I Can't love anyone.. Forget all this.. Nd yeah listen there's a solid reason bcuz of that we r doing all this.. Neither you love me nor we can spent our life together.. Understand!? 😡

Sanskar leaves from there leaving that girl crying..

Girl: I know Sanskar that you love me too but you still didn't realize that.. But I promise I'll make you realize your love for me soon.. Nd it's your SWARA'S PROMISE..

**Characters**

Swara Bose: A very fun loving girl.. Loves her family alot but his father is very strict so she always scared from him.. Wants to be a badminton player but have to face great difficulty..

Sanskar Maheshwari: A failure, emotionless person.. Not talk much with anyone except his mother .. Was a badminton player too, but left playing because of some reason..(will get to know the reason in episodes)

Other characters will introduce In the story..(they are the main na soo😁😁)

So this is the prologue guys! If you guys found it nice then We'll continue.. So please comment and let me know. ..😊

With much love

Mausami