Part 13 - " State Championship 2016 !! "

Epi - 13

Shekhar : Swara now you are free from us .. Now I don't care what you do with your life because now you are not my responsibility.. So do whatever you want..

Swara : Baba don't say like this.. I (interrupt by Sanskar)

Sanskar : You are right baba .. Now she's my responsibility and I will make sure to complete her dreams..

Shekhar left from there without saying anything .. Drop of tears escaped from Swara's eyes because she couldn't get his Father's blessings .. Shomi noticed this and thought to encourage her..

Shomi : Sanskar beta I am so happy for you both .. Thank you for saving my Shona's life..

Sanskar : Aunty One side you are saying me beta and another side you are saying me thanks.. This is not done okk .. Nd I promise you I will make your Shona's dreams true ..

Swara was so touched with Sanskar's words .. When you see your loved ones caring for you and thinking for you, you started to fall for them more.. Same was happening with Swara.. She was now madly, deeply and truly in love with her Sanskar Sir ! But she didn't realize it yet .. May be She didn't get Time because she was busy admiring him ..

Sanskar Look at the clock and was got tensed plus shocked.. It was 3:30 in the clock ..

Shomi (to sanskar) : What happen Sanskar ? Why are you so worried!??

Sanskar : Aunty it's already 3:30 and the match is at 7 Am ..

Swara(gets Tensed) : But sir We have less than 4 hours .. How will We reach there in time ?

Sanskar : Swara stop being so worried okk .. We will be there on time .. Don't worry .. Just go and change your dress ..

Swara : But sir I don't have my badminton costumes..

Sanskar (shocked ) : What !?? Now what? All shops is closed now .. How will you play then without your costumes??

Swara : Sir It means I will not able (starts sobbing) to play (cuts by shomi)

Shomi : No Shona.. You will paly ..

Swara : But mom I don't have my costumes..

Shomi : So what !? You will play in your Saare only ..

Swara + Sanskar (in union) : What !?? But how ??

Shomi : I know my Shona .. It will not very tough for you to play badminton In Saare .. And beta you both had sacrificed very things just to complete your dream and now because of this tiny reason you both can't back of.. So Shona go .. You have not much time.. Go and win your dreams..

Swara looked at Sanskar and sanskar closes his eyes with a smile that indicate that Shomi is right.. They both took blessings from Shomi and went for academy ..

Sometimes the confidence of your love ones is make your strength and can make you win too .. Swara was determined to win this championship anyhow..

Only half an hour left for the Championship to Start .. Sanskar was driving his car with full speed .. All the judges has taken their seats too it was now 15 minutes left for match to Start ..

Shalini (the opposite player) was smirking evilly thinking that Swara wouldn't able to come on time and she will be declared as Winner automatically but sadly Sanskar Won't let that happen ..