Part 15 - " Swara In The Kitchen !! "

• • Epi - 15 • •

Swara went in a deep sleep while thinking all the things which happened today. She was soo tired and exhausted that she sleep on the window only ..

After sometimes she feels someone's hand on her waist she turned and Saw Sanskar there ..

Swara : Sir you ..

Sanskar : Yes Swara!! But why are you sleeping here ??!!..

He picks up Swara in a bridal style and make her sit on the bed..

Sanskar : Chlo now comfortably sleep here ..

Swara : but sir , I mean then where will you sleep??!!

Sanskar : don't worry about me Swara , I will sleep in the couch..

Swara : in couch ??!! how can uh sleep there .. mai vha soo jaati hu !!

Sanskar : no way Swara !! You need proper rest So sleep good night..

saying this Sanskar sleeps on the couch .. Swara stares at Sanskar for sometimes then she was about to lye on bed When Sanskar comes close to Swara on the bed and said

Sanskar : wese Swara I can also sleep on the bed with you right!!??

Swara (unknowingly blushes ) : What !??

Sanskar : haa I mean I m ur husband naa so !!

Swara (turns her face in shyness) : Sanskar Sir ap kya kh ree ??!! I mean

Sanskar (comes more close to Swara) : Swara are you happy with this marriage naa ??!!..

Swara ( looks at Sanskar) : Haa Vo sir (blushes) I mean yes Sir !

Sanskar looks deeply in Swara's eyes and then looks at her lips .. Swara becomes red like a tomato. Both were so close to each other that they can hear each other's heartbeat. Swara was breathing heavily due to their closeness. Sanskar kissed her forehead and leans towards her lips.. Swara closed her eyes and waiting to feel Sanskar when suddenly she feels water droplets on her face ..

She opens her eyes and gets shocked to see Kavita Standing there.. The clock was showing it's time 7 AM .. Swara was confused, Shocked, Shy that what she just saw in her dreams ..

kavita : If you are done with your dreams then come with me..Mom is calling uh !!

Swara : Haa Okay!! I m coming..

kavita leaves from there ..

Swara : huhh.. how irritating she is !!! arey subah subah kon aise jgata h??!.. Disturbed me .. No worry will see you later (thinks about the dream) Wait .. but why I was seeing such dreams ??!! oh god Swara what are you doing??! have you gone mad or what ??!! Tu or Sanskar Sir .. (hides her face on her palms) No, No, No,

She hurriedly runs to the washroom and then gets ready in her Red Kurti with Yellow Pllazos .. She was about to leave when she noticed that she had not applied Sindoor(vermilion).. She smiles looking at it and picks it up and puts on her forehead !!.. after that she leaves from the room..

She reaches in the hall where Sujata was waiting for her..

Swara : Au.. I mean yes mom !!..

Sujata : Swara I know you don't know much house work but now when you are the daughter in law of this house then you have to do some works like cooking .. and today is the first day of your in this house so you have to make food for everyone (takes out a paper) Here's the list of things which you need to make today !! Hope you will do it !!!