Part 22- "Will Sanskar Give Divorce to Swara?"

||___Tu Jo Saath Ho___||
•••Dreams Lead To Love•••
•••Epi 22 •••

Swara and Sankar come back home and Sujata calls them for breakfast.

Sujata: Sanskar I was thinking something.

Sanskar: What's that, Mom?

Sujata: I was thinking that you and Swara should go somewhere and enjoy your days. I mean things aren't going well here so you

R.P: What are you saying, Sujata? Are you insane?

Sujata(gets shocked and scared): Jii Vo I.

R.P: They can't go anywhere. I have called the lawyer to make your divorce papers ready. Once he will make it, you both need to sign it.

As soon as R.P skip those words, Swara was shocked as well as scared. For some time, she thought that it must be a bad dream but then reality hits her when Sanskar agrees to R.P decision.

Sanskar: Yes, Dad! You are right! I will sign those papers.

R.P: It's great beta! I am so happy that you have chosen the right path. I will make it ready as soon as possible.

Saying this R.P leaves from there. Sanskar looks at Swara who was not in a state to utter something from her mouth. She was standing there numb and her face was showing no expression. She looked at Sanskar with those emotionless eyes. She runs upstairs without saying anything.

Sujata: Sanskar, what you did? Do you even know what you did now? Why did you agree to your dad decisions?

Sanskar: Mom, Relax. I know what I did! Just give me some time.

Sujata: But Sanskar, Swara?? What about her? Did you see how was her face?

Sanskar: I know Mom. I need to talk to her now.

Sujata: Go beta! She's very innocent, please don't break her heart.

Sanskar goes upstairs and found Swara silently weeping, sitting at the window.

Sanskar: Swara (keeps his hand on her shoulder) I know.

Swara: No need Sir. You don't need to explain anything to me. I understand that this relationship is just a burden on you. You agreed to marry me just for the sake of badminton. You don't need to hold this burden anymore and don't worry Sir. I will be playing Badminton because now there is no hold of my father in my life. Once you will give a divorce, I will move to a new city and keep playing Badminton.

Swara was continuously speaking without having a breath. Sanskar puts his hands on her mouth in order to shut her up. Both were crying badly by now. Swara was just like a child who gets hurt easily by anything but Sanskar was a strong person. Sanskar knew what he was doing but he couldn't help himself from crying thinking about Swara's condition. He simply hugs her.

Sanskar: Calm down. Calm down, Swara! You don't need to think this much. You are wrong, Swara.

Swara didn't say anything instead she keeps crying in the arms of Sanskar. She wanted to throw away Sanskar's hands but how can she? She loves Sanskar and that was the fact which was more important for her.

Sanskar: Swara, I am NEVER going to give you divorce.

Swara looks up, direct in Sanskar's eyes.

Swara: You are?

Sanskar: Yes, Swara! I know my Dad very well. If I would have told him that I can't give you Divorce then he would definitely try some other plans to make this divorce happen. This is why I noded with his idea but that doesn't mean that I will leave you, Swara.

Swara(happily): It means you were just acting and ...

Sanskar: Yes. I was just acting in front of my dad. What do you think, Swara that I will leave you in the middle of roads? No! I will complete our dreams, no matter what.

Swara gets happy by listening to this. That pale face and emotionless eyes immediately turned into a brighter one.

Sanskar: Now give some rest to your Eyes and go get ready.

Swara: Get ready ?? For what??

Sanskar: I will tell you that in our way. Go now.

After Swara get ready. They both leave for somewhere.

Swara: Sir at least tell me where are we going?

Sanskar: You will get to know that very soon, Swara. Just a little more wait.

Swara(makes pout face): Umm okay.

Sanskar stops the car in front of Krishna Mandir(Temple).

Sanskar: Chalo Swara.

Swara: Krishna Mandir ?? (Gets happy) Wow.

She excitedly gets out of the car and was hurriedly going upstairs when she bumps with someone.

Swara: Sorry, Actually ... (Gets shocked and happy to see the person) Maaa!

She shouts with extreme happiness and excitement in her voice.

Swara: Maaa! Maa, What you doing here? I mean how?

Shomi: It's all because of, Sanskar! You know I was missing you soo much, Beta and Wanted to meet you.

Swara(looks at Sanskar with loving eyes): Sanskar Sir??

Sanskar: Yes. Shomi Aunty wanted to meet you. Your friend, Sreya, Somehow found my number and told me about this. So I ...

Swara: Thank You so much, Sir! Let's go Maa. I need to tell you so many things and also I need to Say thanks to my Krishna Ji.

Sanskar: Yes Swara. Take Aashirvad(blessings) from your Krishna Ji and Shomi aunty because we are going Mumbai, the day after tomorrow!

Swara was about to shout ‘Yes’ when the word ‘Mumbai’ hits her. She gets shocked and looks at Sanskar with a shocked face. Sanskar was smiling as well as enjoying Swara's shocked face.

End Of The Chapter

Next Epi- SwaSan in Mumbai!