Part 12 - " Forceful Marriage Turns Into pious Marriage !! "

Epi-12

Shekhar makes Swara sit on the mandap forcefully .. Tears were dropping out from her eyes .. Her face was fully dull but she was waiting for Sanskar only !!

Rituals were started and Swara was doing them like a lifeless body.. She was feeling like someone is stabbing her dreams.. All the memories of Sanskar and her was floating In front of her eyes..

Other side Sanskar was driving his car with full speed and full tension.. He just can't afford to lose Swara like this.. He was cursing himself now because he can't save her from that marriage ..

Here the groom is being told to round seven pheras of holy fire .. Swara was only looking at the door hoping to see Sanskar and tears were falling from her eyes ..

The groom was about to hold Swara's hand to take sevend Rounds but someone else holds groom's hand .. Swara has been closed her eyes tightly but when She feels nothing .. She opens her eyes and gets the biggest happiness of her life there by looking at her SANSKAR..

Swara (slowly) : Sanskar Sir !!

It was Sanskar who holds groom's hand..

Shekhar (angrily ) : Sanskar you again ! Leave his hand and get lost from here ..

Sanskar: I am sorry sir ! But I can't go from here leaving MY SWARA LIKE THIS ..!

Everyone gets shocked to listen My Swara.. Swara was shocked too but inside in her heart she was feeling immense pleasure to See Sanskar this side..

Shekhar: Sanskar hold your tongue.. What rubbish are you saying !?

Sanskar: I didn't say anything wrong Baba ..!

Swara was again shocked to listen Baba from Sanskar's mouth but she was loving it.. She was lovingly staring at Sanskar..

Shekhar (holds his collar) : Enough of your drama ab niklo Yhan se !!

Sanskar : I am sorry Baba but I can't go from here leaving my Swara alone here.. Baba today I want to confess something..

Shekhar (leaves his collar) : Confess!? What ??

Sanskar: Baba actually (looks at Swara ) SWARA AND ME LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH (winks at Swara) AND WE WANT TO GE MARRY !!

Swara (shocked) : What !??

Sanskar : What what Shona !?? I know that you are afraid of your dad but now this is high time you have to confess your feelings now..

Swara was beyond shocked seeing this side of Sanskar .. She never knew that Sanskar would do something like this.. She Knew it was all Sanskar's plan but she was shocked.. Shomi and preya was laughing silently..

Shekhar : Is it true Swara !? Tell me ..

Swara was not getting any words to say he looked at Sanskar who was smiling brightly and seeing his smile she understood what she needs to say now ..

Swara : Yes Baba it's true..

Shekhar: How dare you

He was about to slap her when Sanskar comes and holds his hand ..

Sanskar: No baba please.. It's not a crime to love someone.. Please forgive us and cancel this marriage I can't see my Swara with anyone else ..

This Time even Swara was laughing silently seeing this side of her strict coach.. She didn't knew Sanskar can do this much acting.. But next moment Shekhar said something which make both Swara and Sanskar and others beyond shocked..

Shekhar : Okk if this is true then you both have to get marry here only..

He holds Sanskar's and Swara's hand and makes them sit on the mandap.. Swara's eyes were filled with waters to saw all this .. Other side Sanskar was not getting anything what to do now .. He can't move behind now..

Pandit(saint) already started chanting holy mantra which was binding Swara and Sanskar In a pure bond named Marriage..

Swara looks at Sanskar's eyes to found any answer but she could only see Sanskar's eyes which was showing only one thing that how to save Swara from this hell..

Shomi was shocked but inside she was happy knowing that her Shona Is now Sanskar's and he will never leave her hand.. Tears were dropping out from Swara's eyes.. But sanskar holds her hand and Said her to be calm..

Sanskar (slowly whispers) : Swara don't think much whatever is happening is good for you.. So just let it be .. I am with you naa ..

Pandit told them to round 7 pheras of Agni (holy fire) .. Sanskar holds Swara's hand and started taking 7 rounds.. With each step Swara was remembering their moments.. How they meet, their fight, her training.. Everything was floating in front of her eyes ..

Mere Haath Me Tera Haath Ho,

Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho,

Tu Jo Saath Ho, Phir Kya Ye Jaha.

Tere Pyaar Me Hu Jaun fannah!!

Swara was lovingly staring at Sanskar and Sanskar was only looking at Swara's eyes.. Both were having cute and intense eye locks..

It was now time to feel Swars's hairline with Sindor(vermillion) Swara closed her eyes.. Sanskar took a pinch of Vermillion and filled it in Swara's hairline ..

After that pandit told Sanskar to bind the Mangalsutra around Swara's neck .. Sanskar do the same but this time an intense eye lock happens between them..

Pandit : From now you both are Husband and Wife.. Go and take blessings from others ..

Swara and Sanskar took blessings from everyone.. Shomi and preya was happy with this thing ..

Sanskar's Monologue

I Know Swara you are hurt by all this but it was necessary for your dreams .. Once you complete your dreams I will set you free from this cage named marriage.. I will not make it a burden on you Swara.. And I promise I'll complete your dreams and after that you will be free ..

Sanskar's Monologue Ends

Swara's Monologue

I know Sir that whatever you did was just for my dreams but trust me Sir I am happy with this .. Yes I am happy with you and I will make this marriage successful and I promise I will complete my Dreams holding your hands only.. I will stay with you forever..

Swara's Monologue Ends

Screen freezes on both determined faces..

_End_

Hello peeps!! Sorry for late update but tell me how was the chapter .. Do you like it or not !?? I am waiting for your comments ..

With much love

#Mausami :))