Part 20 - "Swara is Back"

||___Tu Jo Saath Ho____||
••Dreams Leads To Love••
••Epi-20••

Swara went to their room and Saw that R.R. Badminton Club Address still there. She hold that Address and leave for somewhere.

It was 9 in the night when Sanskar was roaming here and there, searching for something.

Nahi Milega Jo aap dhund ree” 

Sanskar turns back to see and gets shocked to See Swara standing there with her cute Smile. Sanskar unknowningly smiles seeing her, For a moment he completely forgets that Swara shattered his dreams.

Sanskar (whispers) : Swara!

Swara: Yes Sir. I know what you searching for but you won't be able to get that because (interrupt by Sanskar)

Sanskar: Wait. Swara what are you doing here haa? And you know what I was searching? Seriously?

Swara : Arry Sir, let me complete at least. Okay So firstly, I am here because (pause for a sec) THIS IS MY HUSBAND HOUSE and You were searching for R. R badminton club form, right?!

Sanskar(shockingly): What are you talking Swara? Speak clearly.

Swara(while looking straight at Sanskar) : I signed that Form and Agreement to be their Badminton Competition Judge.

Sanskar(shocked): WHAT? Swara, this is not the right thing to joke about.

Swara: Neither I am joking, Sir. I know what I said before but now I realize that without badminton I would not be able to live my life.

Sanskar: Oh really, swara? Do you think it is that easy? Enough of your drama Swara. I have decided one thing for us and That's the best option.

Swara: but .. Okay tell me what have you decided??!

Sanskar: DIVORCE, I WANT DIVORCE, SWARA. I think that is the best way to get rid of these shattered dreams.

Swara(almost crying) : Sir. I.. (she was unable to get those appropriate words to express her feelings) I know Sir that I have hurt you but(she sits on the floor while sobbing) You can't decide this, Sir. This has to be decided by both of us.

Sanskar was equally hurt. He wants to forget everything and give another chance to Swara. He looks at Swara who was shocked and out of words.

Swara : Sir, I know that I did a blunder but you can't give this punishment for my mistake. Please Forgive me. I want to complete my dream, I want to complete our dream. Just give me another chance.

Sanskar: Enough, Swara. I have decided (he holds her hand and make her up) You were the one to tell me that you didn't want to play and now you are saying you want to complete our dream?? There is no way, Swara. You don't want to attend a Single championship and you are saying you will complete our dream.

Sanskar make her out of his room and closes his door.

Swara(shouts from outside): SANSKAR, SANSKAR YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

Sanskar was unable to walk from his place while hearing this from Swara. For the first time she called him ‘Sanskar’ and not Sir. His legs started shivering. He looks behind and found Swara sitting at the door. He Closes his eyes and walks towards his window to stop Swara's voice keep hitting his ears.

Sanskar(thinks in his mind) : No, Swara. I Can't forgive you. This is not a small thing where you will keep changing your mind. You have to learn that badminton requires a strong decision.

While the night grows darkar, Swara's voice also get lower and Sanskar also dozes off.

In the morning, Sunlight hits Sanskar's face. He gets up while rubbing his eyes, the very first thing which came into his mind was, SWARA. He hurriedly goes towards the door to check on Swara. He opens his door but Swara was nowhere.

‘I know this, so she went again to his parents place, that's good.’

He thinks in his mind. As soon as he turned back to close the door someone shouts from behind.

‘GOOD MORNING’

Sanskar gets shocked to see Swara. She was looking breath taking in her yellow Kurti with blue salwar.

Swara: Go and get ready fast. We have to go.

Sanskar: Swara, I already told you to not (interrupts by Swara)

Swara: yeah whatever, And I also told you that I will complete my dream. And you are my husband so you have to help me to complete my dream. Now go or else we will be late for today's Event.

Sanskar: Swara, why you doing this?

Swara(thinks in her mind) :Because I love you, Sanskar and I want you to see you dream come true. (says to Sanskar) I already told you. Now would you please go or I will take you like this only(winks)

Sanskar, who don't have any choice goes to get ready. After having their breakfast, they both went for the event. No one knows about this event except, Sujata.

When they both reached the event, the other staff and members welcome them with bouquet of flowers and cards. Swara gets excited to see them. Then they both were asked to seat on the judges seat.

Swara tightly holds Sanskar's hands and walked towards the seat. Sanskar looks at Swara, he can see that shining face of Swara who was excited, tensed and happy, somewhere Sanskar feels relax and happy to see her like that.

As all the judges get seated. The host call the audience and the players to seat in their places. The host call two playes first.

‘Miss. Apurva Mehta’ Vs ‘Miss. Shivangi Goel’

Swara never thought in her dreams that she would be judging A Badminton Competition though the competition were organized by very famous badminton club but the event was not a very huge. It was a small event with local players but Swara was feeling like she is judging some World Championship.

When you are achieving your dreams then every single and small things about that makes you feel like biggest thing.

Both the player were playing very well. Swara being a judge, was chearing them. Sanskar knew that this happiness is not mere, this shine in her eyes is not something which will fade away by times. He knows very well that Badminton can never be snatched by Swara's life. He smiled knowing that Swara is back to win her dreams.

End of The Chapter

A/N : Hello, folks. So after a really long time I am continuing with this. So if you're reading this, then please comment so I will complete it .

Thank you so much, readers.
Much love to you all
#Mausami :)