Part- 24 "SwaSan In Mumbai"

||___Tu Jo Saath Ho___||
••Dreams Leads To Love••
Epi- 24

‘OMG! There is so much traffic, Sir. Where are we?!’

Sanskar looks smiling at Swara when she utters those words.

Sanskar: Swara, It's Mumbai and here you have to get used to such traffics. Now please stay calm.

Swara: But Sir, it will waste so much time(making serious faces) You know na that we don't have a single second to waste. I have to practice more and more. I don't want to waste my time.

Sanskar looks at Swara's serious face and burst in laughter.

Sanskar(laughing): Swara from when do you become this much serious. We have enough time left for your practice and you don't need to worry.

Swara was shocked to see Sanskar laughing like this. She never saw him laughing at her stupid things at least not like this. She stares at him lovingly.

Swara: From when do you start taking my stupidity in these ways?

She says lovingly. Sanskar looks at her and he had no answer for her questions. He started looking outside.

Sanskar: Swara, look there! (Points outside of the taxi window. It was a beautiful Building)

Swara: That's so huge! Sanskar sir after our tournament we will go for this city's tour naa?

She said while making a puppy face.

Sanskar(smiles): Sure, but before that, you need to practice hard and(pauses for a second) win the Match.

Swara(with full determination eyes): I will win the match!

Soon they reached their hotel and had their lunch together. In the evening they both went for the practice in the badminton court.

Sanskar: Swara you have one day left for the tournament, practice as much as you can, okay?!

Swara: Don't worry, Sir, I will give my 101% to this match.

Swara starts her practice and Sanskar starts guiding her and teaching her to play even more good in the tournament.

He holds her hands in his hands and goes behind her, he starts teaching her some moves to play. Both were busy practicing when sanskar notices how cutely his wife is paying attention in the practice. He gets lost in that cute face of Swara which was full of determination to win the match, for a moment he forgets everything and just admires her beauty. Swara looks back to ask whether she's doing that move right or not but she didn't get any reply.

Swara(shakes him a little): Sir, are you even seeing or just teaching?

Sanskar(gets back in his sense): Ahhmm yeah, that's good.

Swara: What? I don't think you have ever seen that?

Sanskar: No, I did. I'll get some water for us.

Saying this he leaves from there leaving swara confused.

Sanskar(thinks in his mind): What's wrong with me? Why am I behaving like this? Tomorrow is a big day for both of us and I should concentrate on that but what am I doing? Why this is happening?

After finishing their practice session they both went to a restaurant to have their dinner. Swara was very excited as well as nervous because this is her first time in that big city but Sanskar was continuously comforting her and assuring her that he is with her so no need to worry.

Swara: Sir, are you sure? I think we should pack our dinner and have it in our hotel, only.

Sanskar: Swara, you don't need to worry, I am here only and also you need to get used to it. After all, soon you will have to come to this city almost every month to judge those championships.

She smiles seeing his confidence and somewhere felt relax to hear him. But Soon her all relief gets vanish when a girl starts commenting on her appearance. She ignores it first but then two more girl starts doing the same.

Girl 1: What's wrong with her mahn? What is she wearing?

Girl 2: Leave naa, kisi gaanv ki hogi(must be from some village)

Girl 1: of course but how she managed to come to this restaurant.

Girl 2: Why you bothering about her? Instead, look at that hot guy. (Starts staring at sanskar)

That was it for Swara, she was not a girl who would tolerate something like that. She knew how to take a stand for herself. She was about to shout at those girls. When Sanskar stops her and gives angry glares at those girls.

End of the chapter