Part 7 - "Sahil's Game Plan!!"

Precap : Sanskar and swara goes to Academy for registration where Sanskar meet with sahil and he gets angry .

Epi-7

Next Morning

Swara took blessings from shomi and Krishna jii and went for her way. She reached at ground where sanskar was already waiting for her. After some practice they leave for Badminton Academy. Swara was hell nervous because it was her first day.

Swara: Sir I'm very much tensed. I hope my first day In Academy Will good.

Sanskar: Don't worry Swara. You just concentrate on your badminton and nothing else. And yeah one more thing try to stay away from that sahil.

Swara( confuesed) : But why sir? I mean he is the chairperson then why?

Sanskar(angrily) : Swara jitna bola utna hi suno.

Swara(Scared) : Okk

Sanskar stops the car when They reached Academy. Swara was very scared so sanskar thought to live with her on her first day. Sanskar directly goes towards Academy Ground where everyone was busy in practicing badminton.

Swara: Wow Sir. This ground is so big to play badminton and look so many (stops in middle) Thank you for helping me so much sir. Only and only because of you today I'm able to see this ground.

Sanskar : Swara thanks me later firstly go and change your clothes. Here is your badminton Costumes. (passes her a packet)

Swara was on cloud nine to saw that dress. From childhood her only dream was to play badminton Championship and win that. And now she's achieved her first Goal.

Swara gets ready in her badminton dress. Sanskar was very happy to see swara like that. He was about to say something to swara when a announcement grab their attention.

Person: Good Morning students. Firstly let me introduce myself to you all. This is Sahil Mehra, Academy Chairperson. So as you all know that from today your practice will start. But students we have a surprise for you and the surprise is from today we'll start selecting students for district championship.

All students Were shocked from this. Sanskar and swara Were also shocked from this announcement. One side Swara was beyond happy by this announcement but another side Sanskar was not happy instead he was tensed because of Sahil.

Sahil: And students one more thing you all have to live here for 5 days for selection. Because as you all know it will be very tough for us to choose students so we have to take a view at you all. Ok so students get ready for your 5 days practice.

Now this time Swara was also tensed to listen 5 days.

Swara(to Sanskar) : Sir 5 days !? What's this? How can be this is possible. If my father gets to know about it he will surely kill me and my Maa. Sir ( tears comes in her eyes) sir how will I live here alone. Sir please do something.

But sanskar was not able to give answers of her questions because he himself was so tensed and confuesed about it.

Sanskar: Swara you don't take tension ok. I'm just coming in five minutes. Wait for me here.

Saying this sanskar leaves from there to meet someone. He directly goes towards Chairperson's Cabin. Where he saw Sahil standing there giving a evil smirk to Sanskar.

Sahil: Welcome Welcome Mr. Maheshwari I was waiting for you only. Well how was my surprise?

Sanskar: Sahil what you think ? By doing all this rubbish things you will lose me. No, you are wrong. This time I will not lose from you. Do whatever you want but I will win this time.

He leaves from there angrily. Other side swara was getting tensed, tears were making there way from her eyes. Just then Sanskar comes and gets sad looking at the condition of Swara.

A/N

Hello All ! Sorry for the late update. But I am busy with my exams so sorry. And yeah get ready for some twist and turns in story. From now we'll see some emotional moments between our magical couple Swara And Sanskar ;)