Part 8 - " Sanskar's Accident !! "

Precap : Swara and sanskar goes to academy where sahil makes an announcement that the students have to live there for 5 days..

Epi-8

As soon as Swara saw Sanskar she runs towards him and hugs him tightly without thinking anything. He was shocked from this action of Swara but he knows that Swara needs this. He consoles her.

Sanskar : Swara please calm down! Don't worry. It's just the question of five days and after that you will get selected for championship.

Swara: But sir how Would I live here for 5 days ? Without my Maa ? And you also wouldn't be with me. What will i do without you ?

Sanskar : Swara be strong. You are a brave girl right !? Don't worry about your maa. I'll tell her everything and I am sure that she will understand the situation.

Swara : But sir if baba (interrupt by Sanskar)

Sanskar: No if's and but swara. This is final. You will live here only for 5 days. I'll come everyday to see you. So don't worry and focus on your dreams.

Swara (smiles with teary eyes) : Sir, thanks for always being with me.

Sanskar (smiles) : Swara how much time should I tell you not to Say thanks?

Swara: Oppss Sorry ! (laughs loudly) wese sir I am so excited about tomorrow. Sir I will make many friends here and I will click thousands of selfies with them. And I will (cuts by sanskar )

Sanskar : Bus Swara ! Kitna bolti Ho !!..

Swara : Oops !! Sorry .. Now I have to take a control on my mouth naa !!..

Sanskar smiles seeing her antics !!..

Sanskar : So Swara I m going now .. You take care of yourself and yeah stay aw(cuts by Swara)

Swara(while making faces) : Away From That Sahil ( both laughs) I know sir !!.. Byee !!..

Sanskar leaves from there but Someone was watching them with a evil smirk on his face and that was sahil ..

Sahil : So Sanskar k bina Swara akeli .. Hmm nice !!.. So it means I have to keep Sanskar away from Swara for 5 days okay .. (Calls someone) in 10 minutes he will be there !!! You guys have to make it look like a accident !!..

Otherside Shomi was waiting for Swara when Sanskar comes there ..

Shomi : Sanskar where is Swara ??!!..

Sanskar : Calm down aunty !!.. Actually swara will not come home for 5 days !!..

Shomi (shocked) : What ??!!.. What do you mean by 5 days ??!!.. I mean where will be she in these 5 days ??!!.

Sanskar : In academy!!.. It's their new rule that the new comers have to give 5 days fitness test then only they will able to play ..

Shomi : But Sanskar how will she live there alone ??!!

Sanskar : aunty you don't worry !!.. I will go to meet her in these days and stay with her whole day !!.. Relax okay... I m going now .. Bye good night !!..

Shomi (gets relief to listen Sanskar's words): okay beta !!..

As soon as Sanskar leaves from there ,Shekhar comes there and gets doubt on shomi..

Shekhar : Shomi Where is Swara ??!!..

Shomi(gets tensed) : Vo Jii Swara has gone to her friend Shreya's house it's her marriage na after 4 days !!.. So she took Swara with herself !!..

Shekhar : Are you sure you are not hiding anything from me ??!!..

Shomi : Aff course not !!..

Shekhar: Good !! Well let me remember you that if uh and your daughter even think about badminton I will surely make her marriage .. And send her away from us .. Get that straight !!..

Swara was getting bore sitting alone so she went outside to get some fresh air .. Where Sahil stops her way !!.

Sahil : Miss Swara .. What are you doing here at this time ??!!..

Swara (gets tensed and thinks about sanskar's words) : Ahh nothing..

She was about to go when Sahil stops her again ..

Sahil : well Miss. Swara wish you luck for your fitness test tomorrow !!..

Swara : thank you sir !!..

She leaves from there !!..

Sahil (thinks in mind) : But your luck will not work Swara because Your lucky charm, your coach sir, Sanskar sir will be in the hospital at that time !!..

Otherside Sanskar was driving his car while thinking about Swara !!..

Sanskar (thinks in mind) : I hope she's fine !!.. That blo**y Sahil was there .. Oh god please take care of that innocent girl .. She don't know anything about that cruel person !!..

Suddenly a truck comes from front.. He couldn't able to control the car and Sanskar car gets hit by the tree ..

After sometimes later he opens his eyes and found himself in the hospital .. Machines were attached with him .. His mind was fully blank .. He looks at the clock it was 3 AM in the morning.. He was not able to understand anything.. Only Swara's scared face and sahil evil smirk was coming in front of him !!..

Sanskar : No .. I can't stay here .. I can't waste my one minute here !!.. I have to go now!!..

He leaves from there .. All doctors and nurses stops him but he went without even listening anyone !!..

_End Of The Chapter_