Part 17 - " Separation !! "

| |___Tu Jo Saath Ho___| |
• •Dreams Leads To Love ••

• • Epi - 17 • •

Sujata : I hope you will accept my words !!..

Swara (cries) : But Mom ??!! listen to me once please don't tell me to leave badminton ..

Sujata : Swara I am sorry but I don't want my Sanskar to face more troubles because of this game .. He had face enough in his past.. Now I want to See you both happy together !!..

Swara (shocked+confused) : Trouble ??!! what do you mean Mom ??!! which trouble are you talking about ??!!..

Sujata : Swara you don't know about Sanskar's horrible past that is the only reason I am saying you to Leave this badminton !!..

Swara : Mom please tell me which past are you talking about ??!!..

Sujata : Swara I can't tell you that now just remember that from today you should forget about badminton completely !!..

Sujata leaves from there leaving Swara in a worse state !!.. Her all dreams was getting shattered.. She didn't know what to do now .. Thousands of thoughts were running in her mind !!! She was confused about Sanskar's past .. In one side she was all broken by the thought of leaving badminton forever and other side she needs to know about Sanskar's past !!..

Swara(cries and shouts in anger) : Why ??!! Why you always put so much obstacles in my path to my dreams krishnaa Ji why ??!!.. And what's that past ??!! I need to know about that .. I want to know Sanskar sir's Past .. (wipes her tears) No Mom told me that he had to suffer.. I can't let Sanskar sir suffer more !! Firstly I need to know what's that Past !!..

She gets up with the determined face .. When we see our loved ones in A bad state we forget our problems and starts to fix them !! Swara was all set to know Sanskar past !!.. Because she don't want Sanskar to suffer more ..

In evening Swara was waiting for Sanskar !!.. When Sanskar comes there and starts shouting like hell !!..

Sanskar (happily) : Swara !!! Swara !!

Swara : Yes Sir !! what happens ??!!

Sanskar (holds her shoulder and shouts in happiness) : Swara you know what happens today ??!!

Swara (with calm eyes) : What ??!!..

Sanskar : Swara today when I was coming from Academy So One of the most successful badminton club R.R. Badminton Club told me that they want you to judge their badminton tournament !!.. Isn't it great news ??!! I am so happy today Swara !! Thank you so much !!

Sanskar hugs Swara in excitement !! Swara was shocked and happy to see A happy Sanskar but she knew it will not lasts longer!! Sanskar takes out a Big Chocolates Box ..

Sanskar : Here take it !!.. it's for you !! Today No restrictions !!..

Swara (turns her face) : Sorry Sir but I can't take it !!..

Sanskar : Ahhaa so Swara is thinking about her fitness !! No worry Swara it's just the question of one day !! you can eat it today !!..

Swara (shouts ): No sir Maine kaha naa I can't take it ..

Sanskar (confused): What ??!! ButWhy ??!!.. Swara is saying No to chocolates why ??!!

Swara : Because I can't attend that tournament !!..