Part 10 - " Dreams Gets Shattered !! "

Precap : Swara gets angry with Sanskar.. Swara wins the Match!

Epi-10

"Swara How Dare you !? "

Swara breaks the hug and looks towards the direction from where the voice has came and she gets frightened by seeing his father standing there with eyes full or anger..

Swara (whisper slowly) : Baba !

This was the only thing she could say from her mouth.

Shekhar: How dare you Swara !? I told you to stay away from this crap then why ? I think now it's time to cut your wings..

Swara : Baba please listen to me once.. Baba I just..

Shekhar : Shut up now.. Come with me

He holds swara's hand and was about to drag her when Sanskar holds her another hand of Swara and stops her.

Sanskar: I am Sorry Sir. But swara can't go from here. Sir just look at your daughter she's the winner of today's match you should feel proud for her.

Shekhar : Listen you. Who are you ha ? Who are you to involve in our family matter? She's my daughter and it will completely my responsibility.

Sanskar: I know Sir that she's your daughter but sir please try to understand. Don't snatch her dreams..

Shekhar: Enough now leave her hands.

Sanskar: I'll not Sir.

Shekhar(holds his collar) : I said leave her..

Swara (gets tears in her eyes) : Baba please leave him .. I am coming with you but please leave sanskar sir..

Sanskar(gets shocked) : Swara what are you talking? No, you can't go like this..

Swara : Sir I can't see anyone pointing fingers at you because of me. Sir if possible then please forgive me for my stupid silly things and for not fulfilling our dreams.. I am sorry sir..

Swara was not able to control her tears more. She burst out crying in front of Sanskar and the whole judges and audience. Sanskar couldn't able to see this he himself don't know why he is feeling so sad.. Because he couldn't able to complete their dreams or is it beautiful seeing swara in that state.

Shekhar holds Swara's hand and made her up. He was about to go with Swara when Sanskar stops her ..

Sanskar: Swara don't worry. I will not let our dreams gets shattered like this. I will not ..

Swara looks at Sanskar with hopeful eyes and Smiles.. Shekhar drags Swara from there to their house..

Whole way Swara was sobbing silently.. Sometime later They reached their house.. Shekhar holds Swara's hand and drags her to the house .. Shomi was standing in a corner and feeling very bad for her daughter..

Shomi (cups her face ) : Shona I am so sorry beta ! Couldn't help you Shona ..

But swara was not able to say anything..

Shekhar: Shomi the day after Tomorrow is your Daughter wedding so starts preparation !

Swara was sitting in floor and crying vigorously, holding Her Badminton racquet tightly in her hands .. Shekhar comes there and slapped her.. Shomi gets shocked to see this but she was not able to help her Shona ..

Shekhar : I told you na not to Do this again, then why!? Can't you understand my language!? Tell me I want answers..😠😡

Swara(while crying and sobbing) : Bcuz I want to fulfil my dreams.. Please let me play.. It's my only dream 😢