Part - 21 "Sanskar's Feelings Rising"

||___Tu Jo Saath Ho___||
••Dreams Leads To Love ••
•••Epi-21•••

Swara was enjoying as well as cheering up the participants. Soon the game ends and Miss. Aporva Mehta declared as winner.

As soon as the Match ends, Swara and Sanskar was requested to give the winner trophy and constellation prize for another participants. After that Swara was asked to let the other player know her journey.

The mike was given to Swara. Swara looked at Sanskar, who smiles looking at her and gives her a hint of saying 'Go Ahead'

Swara : I really don't know how I should portray my journey into words. All I know about my journey is (she looks at Sanskar) My coach Sir, MY HUSBAND, MR. SANSKAR MAHESHWARI, without whom I would definitely not been here. And I am soo happy to see these girls playing so well and fighting for their dreams. I wish all the participants good luck and best wishes. I hope you all make your Dreams comes true.

As Swara was giving her speech, Sanskar could easily notice that spark and affection for badminton in Swara's eyes. He felt so proud while listening her but the things which confused him was, he was feeling more happy and proud when she addressed him as Her HUSBAND.

At the Night when Swara was looking for her Jersey, she felt someone's hands on her shoulder. She looked back and It was Sanskar.

Sanskar : Swara this is the first and the last time, I am forgiving you for your mistakes. I hope you won't repeat that.

Swara who was extremely happy by this, without thinking anything, tightly hugs Sanskar. Sanskar was shocked by this sudden thing of Swara but he smiles and unknowingly he also reciprocate the same way. They both were happy now.

Swara: Thank you so Much. I promise I won't make you feel bad this time. I am so happy that you forgave me.

Sanskar : Stop over exciting. Here's something for you, Swara ( he gives her a packet).

Swara : Khadoos! What's this?

Sanskar : Check it.

Swara opens that packet and found a New Jersey on it with a paper saying, All the Best.

Swara (happily) : Thank ....

Sanskar : Stop it, Swara. How many times will you thank me? I am not doing any favour on you by doing all this, you know very well that How much badminton matters to me .....

Swara : and me ?!!

Sanskar looks at Swara's eyes who were trying to find the answers of her questions. Sanskar tries to convert her mind from this question.

Sanskar : umm Swara, tomorrow at sharp 5. Don't be late, you need a lot of practice as you have already Skip your practice for many days. So take rest now. Good Night.

Swara : okay, good Night.

Both went to sleep but none of them could sleep that time. The memories, the flashback and the things which happened in last three days were just floating through their eyes.

In one side Sanskar was unable to catch up his feelings and on another Swara was too sure about her love for Sanskar.

The whole night passed like this. At 4:30, Swara was all ready to go for her practice. She was waiting for Sanskar to arrive in the Hall. She heard some voice, she thought it was Sanskar, but it was Sujata.

Swara(touched her feet) : Good Morning Mom.

Sujata : Good Morning Beta. Going for practice?!

Swara : Yes, Mom. Sorry Mo.....

Sujata : You don't have to, Swara. In fact I should be sorry because I was the one who told you stop playing badminton and shattered your Dreams. How could I be so selfish? I was so blind that I couldn't saw the love for badminton in Sanskar's eyes. How could I forgot that Sanskar's only happiness is Badminton and you are going to complete his dreams. I am so proud of you, beta.

Swara : Mom, why are you saying like this huh? You know what, you are best. I love you and you don't have to be Sorry. And I am glad you are proud of me unlike your khadoos Son.

Saying this she hugs Sujata. Sujata smiles seeing her innocence.

Sujata : Chalo Beta, Now you go for practicing Aur Hum chle apni neend puri karney.

Swara laugh seeing Sujata like this and wait for Sanskar for another 5 Mintue. After that they both went to the ground.

When they reached the ground, Swara was already excited about her practice. Today she doesn't wait for Sanskar to come out and teach her the exercise instead she was doing all by alone, by herself.

Sanskar was astonished to See this Swara who was so ambitious and clear with her goals. As the sunlight hits Swara's bright face, she glows more. Sanskar couldn't help himself by staring this Swara. Swara didn't ask for any break too. She finished after 2 hours when she was all tired.

Sanskar : What's the matter, Swara? Today you practiced so well. Without your coach'support.

Swara(smiles) : Did I? I think I need to practice more. You know Sanskar Sir, I want to win the next championship.

Sanskar : You will definitely, Swara. But I think it's enough for today. Shall we go now?

Swara : Yes, Sure.

Swara tries to get up but due to wet soil her hand slips and she gets some scratches on her hands and it started bleeding. Sanskar gets tensed to see her bleeding.

Sanskar : What are you doing, Swara? Look how much it cut. Oh God, Swara. Is it hurting very much. Let's ... Let's just go home fast and clean it properly. Why can't you be careful.

Swara : It's just a normal scratch, Sir. Aise bade bade khelon me, aise aise chote chote chot toh aatey rhte hain. And you know that very well then Why ...

Sanskar : It's not a Small cut, Swara. It's bleeding so much, it must be hurting a lot. Come-on, let me wash it.

Swara was stunned by this for the first time, Sanskar was taking care of her in this way. It's not like he never cared for her, he always did but today was something else. Today he was not taking care of his Student because she is his responsibility but today he is caring her because SHE IS HIS WIFE AND HE LOVES HER MORE THAN ANYTHING.

End Of The Chapter

A/N - Hello Folks. How are you doing?? Hope Great .. I am trying my best to update as fast as I can. Hope you are loving it.

Much Love
#Mausami :)